sorry chaps

C

colicabcadam

went to see an rs4 b5 today, totally standard (not even a remap) with 76,000 on the clock, full audi service and it's had the cambelt, brakes and tyres changed within the last 3,000 miles, mint condition, it drives so much better than anything i have driven, a mans car..... i put a deposit down on it, so i'll be picking it up early december with my bonus from work :0)

3205908-2.jpg

sadly, the s3 has got to go as running an s3, rs4, ducati 1098 and a ktm 660 would just be stupid, it's in the classified if anyone is interested

Nice looking car mate.

the B7 RS4 is an aim in my life.

Beautiful, love it. Unusual to see an RS4 in that colour. Just want to check though; are you suggesting that my beloved S3 is not a man's car?

Nice looking car mate.

the B7 RS4 is an aim in my life.

i like those but finances would not allow me to own one, plus not having a turbo puts me off lol

Beautiful, love it. Unusual to see an RS4 in that colour. Just want to check though; are you suggesting that my beloved S3 is not a man's car?

only 4 apparently, special order, the s3 is a teenager with a tash car lol, nah only playing, i liked mine i learnt a lot from it in terms of mechanics and general knowledge, this place has been brilliant

Very nice, was considering this actually,

Did you see the Azure Blue RS4? How did the colours compare ?

nice car was looking at a yellow one of these before but a tad too big for me tbh so went s3, what these map to ??

the guy actually made a mistake, both cars were the same colour....

standard they are 380 bhp 325 lb ft, with just a remap they hit around 425 bhp and 450 lb ft.....

Congrats and well done mate, love the progression through the Audi range.

I wouldnt mind a B7, but would also love to have a B5 (more my era) ;)

One day hey!!!

Good to see some more pics when you get a chance dude :)

Worthy replacement there mate, congrats on the purchase, lovley car, same colour as my S3 :D