sline bumpers?

marnie2k

Reaction score
hello guys i seem to be having a little trouble finding myself sline bumpers? i can find the odd one or two on ebay but seem to have issues with them? has anyone got any ideas were i can find some other than main dealer or does anyone have any they are selling? also will i need to make any changes for the s line bumpers to fit my 2005 55 reg a3 sline? thanks

Just have to keep looking I'm afraid! Try looking for cars that are being broken.

Th bumper should be a straight swap but you'll need new foglights as well

Don't forget before and after photos!

For all the time you're wasting its also costing money, time is money whichever way you cut it, just buy from the dealer job done.

dealer
most of the broken ones need a repair anyway

so if i do just get a sline bumper, what else will i need to buy besides the foglight surounds? will my current grille go straight into the s line bumper? thanks

oh happy days then :) i got the grille painted gloss black and looks sweet :) didnt really wanna get rid of that but i have seen some other a3's with black grilles but different? what is all that about?

what do you mean different ??audi do a black optics grill its not painted its black plastic i think is that what you mean

look this is my car now with the grille i got painted
DSC02967.jpg

some grilles i see have a slightly different grille? but im not sure was hoping some one good guide me a little? i think the ones i may have seen have larger or smaller holes ...

got some pics for you of different grills first is the black optics s-line grill second is the fk automotive aftermarket grill and the third is the s3 grill
5288_x600.jpg
fksg33003-2.jpg
s3-front-mit-schwarzem-grill.jpg

aaaaaaaaaa i see so its nothing do to with old or new just what ever style you prefer yourself :) thanks for that mate

some grilles i see have a slightly different grille? but im not sure was hoping some one good guide me a little? i think the ones i may have seen have larger or smaller holes ...

Yeah thats because yours is the standard grille with many slats. The black optics Audi one has less vertical slats so the holes in it are bigger (as fran shows in his pic) The S3 one has even less with thicker plastic making up the slats. If you look at the pics you will see why.

I have the FK one, its a replica based on the S3 Black optics design but fits the normal bumpers (Any S3 grille will only fit the S3 bumper directly)

DSCF0400.jpg

can someone just confirm this is correct

i need a sline front bumper and i have found one of a 5 door s line ........ will this 5 door front sline bumper fit my 2005 55 reg 3 door a3? thanks