short shift / quick shift

ja3mie

A3 1.8t Quattro Sport!
Reaction score
hey people! where's the most reliable place to get these? i think after reading i only want the front/back shifter!

i was going to hop on the group buy but that seems to have gone down the sh***er. lol

thanks in advance! jamie

The Dieselgeek Sigma Six is very good and shortens all directions. It's pricier but is great build quality and has very good reports. It's a bit notchy for the first couple of weeks but smooths out nicely. I can't comment on the others though.

Anyone know where you can pick up a Sigma 6 speed Short Shift Kit in the UK?.....

Bill installed a Forge short shifter (back and forwards) to mine very happy with it! Easily available in the UK

I got mine from the states, shipping was cheap and actually LIGHTNING fast. I ordered on the Wednesday evening and it was here Friday morning. It'd be even quicker to you. Fedex they used. It's an awesome bit of kit. Doesn't use the standard cable ends like some of the others do so it's nice and precise.

I have the Forge one as well (front to back) and am really pleased with it. I don't have it set to the shortest setting, as it was a bit to short for me... I tweaked it just right for my style and works superbly.

I bought a Compbrake one off ebay for around 40 quid.

i find it abit nothcy when changing to 2nd and thrid might have another look at the cables.