Ships incoming!..

PembsA3

Reaction score
Schelde Highway and EMS Highway both due to dock at Grimsby! Perhaps your Audi is on board?..

What have you ordered?
If it's something that takes my fancy, I may pop down to the dock and take it haha I live in Grimsby :)

Reactions: PilotAudi
Mines a SB S line TDI 184 quattro S tronic. But not on either ship :-( Being built next week...

Mine could be on boards too - been at Emden four days. Fingers crossed!

Ours took circa 11 days from Grimsby to dealer.

Just had confirmation from my dealer (South West area) that my car is due in at Sheerness today!

Anyone know what their turnaround time is and how often they go back and forth to Emden?

Mine was on its way to Emden back end of last week so prob not on this ship which is arriving now at Grimsby

I assume they sit at the UK port then awaiting sufficient numbers to be picked up on a car transporter for onward delivery to the garage? All part of the torture of waiting!

Anyone know what their turnaround time is and how often they go back and forth to Emden?

Mine was on its way to Emden back end of last week so prob not on this ship which is arriving now at Grimsby

I assume they sit at the UK port then awaiting sufficient numbers to be picked up on a car transporter for onward delivery to the garage? All part of the torture of waiting!

They usually only stay in Grimsby long enough to unload their cars and then return to Emden. At the moment there seem to be at least one ship coming to Grimsby ever day, sometimes two. According to the Marine Traffic website the are two due in to Grimsby tomorrow (Tuesday 11th). Schelde Highway is due in at 01:45 and EMS Highway at 02:30.

Reactions: Dazzaiki
They usually only stay in Grimsby long enough to unload their cars and then return to Emden.

Who can blame them! :-O seriously h5 is correct, what I wonder is do they have anything to take back to Emden?

Yes that's the one. It arrived during the morning and has already unloaded and is currently heading back across channel. So my car is patiently waiting at Sheerness Docks :)
I think my dealer is fully booked already for new car collections on 1st and 2nd March so am guessing I will pick mine up in the week 3rd to 7th March. I will settle for that :)