Scratchcards - Anyone sell them?

a3tdi2001

Reaction score
A strange request, but just wondering if anyone here works or has worked in an outlet that sells National Lottery scratchcards?

I'm just trying to find out whether it's true that the cards for some of the games are recalled back by Camelot in some stores whilst the game is still sold in others. I'm not on a scam:)

Gutted I was kinda hoping you was gonna ask someone to nick you a roll for £100, I would have had some of that lol, I'm not to sure if they get recalled or not though, the thing that really ****** me of with them is it will say on the back 1 in 5 cards will be a winner yet if I go into the shop and buy six of exactly the same card at the same time I come away with f**k all surely it's false advertising

If all the top prizes are won then they stop sending out the packs for that game. If a retailer still had an unopened and unactivated pack then they are able to send them back. This isn't compulsory however. If a pack is already open or already activated then they will have to be sold. Some stores maybe still selling them whilst others will send them back. We are a store that would sell them due to the fact that we activate all our packs when they arrive.

If all the top prizes are won then they stop sending out the packs for that game. If a retailer still had an unopened and unactivated pack then they are able to send them back. This isn't compulsory however. If a pack is already open or already activated then they will have to be sold. Some stores maybe still selling them whilst others will send them back. We are a store that would sell them due to the fact that we activate all our packs when they arrive.

So do they ever ask you to send back packs from games that still have a top prize on them. A shop worker told me that she had three packs of Christmas Millionaire recalled yesterday but there is supposed to still be a prize on it. I'm trying to find out if Millionaire Maker was recalled as well?

Last edited:
So do they ever ask you to send back packs from games that still have a top prize on them. A shop worker told me that she had three packs of Christmas Millionaire recalled yesterday but there is supposed to still be a prize on it. I'm trying to find out if Millionaire Maker was recalled as well?

They will recall the christmas millionaire even if there is a game still to be won. This happens with seasonal lines. Main lines such as deal or no deal etc should not stop until the top prizes are won. The shop worker would have been able to send them back or sell them, its down to what they choose. They may choose to send them back though so that they have space for new lines which are advertised on tv etc.