S3 Rear ARB bushes

FazS3

Reaction score
Was just wondering, my rear ARB bushes are worn,which bushes should I go for and can anyone recommend where I should get them from?

It does have the uprgarded neuspeed ARB, can you put standard bushes on that?

It does have the uprgarded neuspeed ARB, can you put standard bushes on that?

Did the arb come with bushes? If not they will probably just be standard and with the standard bushes being softer than uprated ones they are easier to put on.

Im not sure,I didnt have it fitted, but will standard bushes do the job?just rang powerflex, they telling me to get in contact with local europarts, who stock powerflex bushes???? or should I just get them from the dealer?

Well standard bushes are just black rubber. The powerflex ones are usually coloured.

I had standard bushes on uprated arbs on my last car. Wanted to save abit of ride quality. Was fine.

I just rang awesome,they are sayin the bushes will have to be thicker, because of the thicker ARB (19mm) so standard ones are no good? They cant get the it in till next year!

yep awesome sell the neuspeed poly bushes that come with the original kits separately, so ideally those but sure you can get the equivalent size in non poly.

Any other places i can try?

well managed to get a set from PTS ;)

The Neuspeed poly’ bushes squeak and creek like a b@stard, I want to replace mine, going to look into what the standard bushes on the R32 are like.

Performance Turbo Systems, well they got me the wrong set looks like will have to wait till the new year and Awesome will have them!!!

The front ARB bushes are the same on the S3 as on the R32 just the S3 is sleved up to the same size. Think the rear is the same but cannot remember