S3 Lower grill inserts.. Anybody selling any / no where i can get some cheap?

A set went about two days ago on eBay for 19.99. Suggest you just keep a look out in the usual places, so Piston Heads, eBay, Classifieds on here etc.

Blimey Scott, I thought you'd sold you car ages ago?? They're not that expensive from Audi mate!

audi have put the price of them up as i had to get front lower one mate.. Scrappy, ebay, TPS etc...

The left and right ones go for £35 each now at moment.

Middle is £40-45 mate.

here are part no's from my thread with old prices..

Front Lower bumper grills (S3 Bumper)

Left Lower:

P/N – 8L98076813FZ Price: £20.50

Centre Lower:
P/N – 8L98076833FZ Price: £29.14

Right Lower:
P/N – 8L9807682A3FZ Price: £20.24

Thread: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...-s3-bumper-conversion-parts-part-numbers.html

Haha, scoobyra, ive had about 3 cars since my old S3...

I bought the Z3M stright after my black S3, had that 6 months then bought a Jag S type R (4.2 supercharged v8) had that 6 months bought and sold a few more and ended up with a noggy Blue standard facelift s3 in part exchange so ill keep it over winter me thinks :)

As for the car, the only thing wrong was the left and right side bumper inserts were missing. And they are indeed £35 each from audi which i cant be bothered paying! lol. Ill keep an eye out on The Bay for some :)

Hows everyone doing anyway? Anthing new?

Hey hey!! Thanks! The Z3M was a blast!! It was even pretty good in the snow (very very tail happy) and got me to work everyday! I liked it that much im deliberating weather or not to go for a Z4M next year as the prices are coming down!

The Jag was also good. Very lazy, very relaxed and at 400bhp, the old girl fair went some :) lol.

Ive missed the S3 millions though! I actully enjoy the drive to and from work again :)

I noticed your after some chrome mirror casings? I might be able to hook you up of your still interested?

still interested mate. got my wing mirror stolen on passenger side the other day. have bought a replacement plastic chrome cap for now. what you got?

Well, mine came with the genuine chrome ones and not to my taste. I was going to surgest if you had plastic ones, get them painted noggy blue and ill straight swap you! lol. But if your only after one, that could be a problem!

lol i can give you one plastic chrome and one original chrome if that helps bud.

Sorry mate... been unable to get back on here this week until now!! Yes, I just have the one I'm afraid.

Sorry mate, bought a pair from Audi! I no the guy behind the counter so he gives me discount :) 30 each so saved a tenner! :)