S3 8v S-Tronic DSG tunning

lucas-suisse

Reaction score
I would like to get information on DSG tunning from the ones who have implementes it. I have the MTM box installed already, what would you recommend ?

Thanks.

I would like to get information on DSG tunning from the ones who have implementes it. I have the MTM box installed already, what would you recommend ?

Thanks.

I'm running the APR DSG upgrade, and have only good things to say about it. My APR agent told me that while it was designed in line with their ECU software, it would compliment any similar stage 1 / stage 2 tune or box, so should go well with the MTM box. I'd speak to your local APR agent if I were you, I'm not aware of any other DSG tunes out there.

Thanks guys,

Two more questions :

- what is the process for the DSG tunning ? Simple sw update ? Through what port ? Need of a specific cable ?

- is it possible to come back to the factory settings ?

Thanks.

Thanks guys,

Two more questions :

- what is the process for the DSG tunning ? Simple sw update ? Through what port ? Need of a specific cable ?

- is it possible to come back to the factory settings ?

Thanks.

It's a simple flash, not OBD port though, they had to remove my air intake box. Takes 15 minutes, including removing / refitting the intake and can be flashed back to stock like an ECU tune. :grinning:

Think Revo are still beta testing theirs.

Extremely keen to kill two birds with one stone come January for stage 1 and dsg tune...but Rick is miles away :( Looks like Revo for me. Be keen to see how s tronic performs. So many mixed reviews on here so keen to see if a dsg tune really is needed

Think ideally I'd like the TCU tune before going to stage 2.