RS4 interior, custom retrim

ultramodz

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE
Reaction score
Website
www.mattstevens.co.uk
Just thought I'd pic whore as I haven't shared my new trim with you guys yet...

268311_10150659921640022_640225021_19204842_752610_n.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

rs4_int_01.jpg

260051_179759848747927_135942293129683_485674_1810828_n.jpg

rs4_int_02.jpg

I've also got a TTS flat bottom steering wheel which isn't in the pics, but looks like this:

IMG_5924.jpg

Can't recommend Plush Automotive enough and big love to Luke and the guys for doing such a great job!

Looks amazing..... If only I had the cash you do.

Loving the steering wheel too.

Amazing car mate

Looks really nice matey! Would love to see this in the flesh!

oh my days!

thats one nice trim there lad, wouldnt like to pick the bill up at the end tho lol

Stunning mate, you must be well pleased :)

I saw Matts car in the flesh, and the pictures do not do it justice. Awesome job on the interior.

Looks amazing mate, you have obviously got too much ca$$H! :yum:

Love that interior...on the hunt for some RS4 front seats so I can re-trim them to match the rest of the DTM interior

Looks immense bud!! Hopefully will have mine retrimmed in the next month or two! Looks a cracking job! Love the embossing! And slight change of design to seats and arm rest!! Also like the colour! Could look good on my phantom! ;)

I think it looks marvellous job and the colur suits my own tastes.
Like others I would be interested in the cost for the conversion providing its not deemed an embarrasing question ?

Cheers guys :)

I'm not one for shouting about how much I've spent, but as so many have asked, the RS4 seats were £2300 to begin with, then the trim used 3 full hides, plus the extra detailing took more time to work up... if you were going to do the same, you'd have to budget around £6k all in.

Wow... That's an impressive spend!

Every time I look at this thread I get more jealous!

I'd say it was worth the cost mate, looks absolutely lovely, and best of all it's uniquely yours, and it doesn't get better than that.

Yeah, I love it and the quality of work is so good so it was defo worth it. I could have got it done for less, but cheaper leather with more grain wouldn't have worked so well & I'd have been kicking myself for not spending the extra & the extra details really set it off :)

any chance of some more pics? some of the air ride up and down, would sell my right nut and maybe a few more body parts for air ride

two amazingly styled audis there, got to raise the bar nah me lol

Reactions: jasonallen