Custom /rs4 instrument cluster inlay?

and I have carpal tunnel syndrome x2 , beat that one hahaha
Tennis elbow (both arms) and screwed knee ligaments in both knees. I need to lose some weight!

Wow, sorry op, I've really taken this thread off topic and will stop now :grimacing:

yep best stop now steve before its slapped wristy time haha, I think you need a bionic replacement for every part of your body steve....

Rob: Carpal tunnel I guess that's from motorbikes!

Benny very nice indeed, as much as I like the fonts on the S4 /RS4 cluster the inlay cannot be bought on it's own without buying the whole cluster and that is way too expensive so it's a no go for me!

yep, years of abuse by motocross racing and other forms of fast motor sports, worth it all the same.

Lol, anyway to the topic at hand... I have decided to keep the "S" sticker in my instrument cluster as it's kind of growing on me after seeing it in daylight even though deep down inside I know it's a little too big, it kinda gives the sporty look rev dial and the feel of a few extra horses.
Here's another pic...

Attachments

• 20161009_155230.jpg
    20161009_155230.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 214
Reactions: Charlie Farley
liking that steering wheel a lot aswell, great view through the top section, curvature of the wheel matches the dash board perfectly chap.

Rob: Carpal tunnel I guess that's from motorbikes!

Benny very nice indeed, as much as I like the fonts on the S4 /RS4 cluster the inlay cannot be bought on it's own without buying the whole cluster and that is way too expensive so it's a no go for me!

I think I paid £80 for the cluster or something like that on eBay! So not expensive to me I guess!