RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Mine is a black Vorsprung Sportback - I've not been told it's even left Germany yet so I'm 99.99% sure it ain't mine!

Just has this email from Audi UK. Surely can't be long now!

Reactions: DarrenFFC
And given Audi emails often a week or two behind, your car is probably in the UK already
Don't say that - not after the pictures of that one crashed into a wall at the petrol station - exactly the same spec as mine!

Reactions: NevMan
Dare say who ever it belongs to will never know about this and the dealer will have it patched up and out the door

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit
I pick mine up on 26th May. Could have picked up this week but other commitments have typically said otherwise!

Reactions: kayemill
Hi all
Just had some great news from my dealer. My car’s officially got a build week of 27. Can’t explain how happy I am right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kevmoz, kayemill, Jaeger12 and 3 others
Not here much now but l got this email from Audi UK, It made me giggle as its now Audi Brighton car/problem good riddance to Audi UK

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516_175127_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230516_175127_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: NevMan, RS03??? and Terminator x
IMG 1182

Sneak peak before collection day on Friday

Attachments

• IMG_1183.jpeg
    IMG_1183.jpeg
    373.5 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: RS3ree, SamRS, WilsonRS and 11 others
Not here much now but l got this email from Audi UK, It made me giggle as its now Audi Brighton car/problem good riddance to Audi UK

Odd how they say A3 and not RS3. Many others have received the latter

Hi,

Could I please be added to the spreadsheet as a new member.

I ordered a RS3 Sedan Kyalami Green, added sunroof last week May 13th. Dealership advised me I could put a $1000 deposit and gave me a expected arrival date of August 2026! I really hope to get this car as it is my dream car.

• Wow
Reactions: RS03???, rngDeadeye and kayemill
Hi,

I ordered a RS3 Sedan Kyalami Green, added sunroof last week May 13th. Dealership advised me I could put a $1000 deposit and gave me a expected arrival date of August 2026! I really hope to get this car as it is my dream car.
Welcome, added to the list. 3 year wait!.
Hope its not the case as it will be in the timeframe where tooling would have been changed to 8Y facelift models.
Best check with the dealer in a months time, once the order is in the factory system, as RS3 productions this year 'appears' to be continuous, compared to previous 2 years.

Hi,

Wait, 2026?! I assume that’s a typo?

Mines in Uk, should be with dealer this week then picking up next Friday, can’t wait, finally

Reactions: DarrenFFC, kayemill, RS03??? and 1 other person
Welcome, added to the list. 3 year wait!.
Hope its not the case as it will be in the timeframe where tooling would have been changed to 8Y facelift models.
Best check with the dealer in a months time, once the order is in the factory system, as RS3 productions this year 'appears' to be continuous, compared to previous 2 years.
Is it possible i get it sooner? Very new to this, havnt got any confirmation emails from Audi either like i seen here. Will there be a big difference in the new 8Y facelift models?

Nope no typo says August 2026 on my docket

A three year wait for an RS3 is mental. I didn’t even think they’d keep making them after the FL comes out to be honest, I’d imagine that would be near the end of that run of cars? Madness.

Is it possible i get it sooner? Very new to this, havnt got any confirmation emails from Audi either like i seen here. Will there be a big difference in the new 8Y facelift models?
Would ask, what was the timescales pre-covid for a RS car and then add 12 to 18 months, should give you an idea. Orders for 8V-RS3 were being taken while standard A3-8Y models were being delivered. So quite feasible 8Y Facelift non-RS3 being built at the same time as yours, until RS3-8Y-facelift build starts. (Just Guessing here.)

Apparently my car arrived at Port of Tyne on Monday. Dealer told me it should be with them back end of next week. If that pans out or not, who knows?

Reactions: kayemill, RS03???, Jaeger12 and 1 other person
Apparently my car arrived at Port of Tyne on Monday. Dealer told me it should be with them back end of next week. If that pans out or not, who knows?
Good news!
From my experience, that might be a bit of a quick turnaround. Fingers crossed thiugh!

1st May mine arrived at the port and collection today (although it was available Wed)

Good news!
From my experience, that might be a bit of a quick turnaround. Fingers crossed thiugh!
Fingers crossed for sure. I sold my S3 just over a week ago because I got 2 grand more for it than the dealer were offering - been driving around in a spare van from work since and it's horrendous - although I did take the worst spare van I could find because I figured it would make getting in my RS3 after a 15 month wait even sweeter - regretting it a bit now as I rattle and shake down the road, ha!

Reactions: nrs3 and Gazjs
Fingers crossed for sure. I sold my S3 just over a week ago because I got 2 grand more for it than the dealer were offering - been driving around in a spare van from work since and it's horrendous - although I did take the worst spare van I could find because I figured it would make getting in my RS3 after a 15 month wait even sweeter - regretting it a bit now as I rattle and shake down the road, ha!
Definitely feel the change in luxury!

[mention]RS03??? [/mention] not sure if you saw my previous post but I’ve had an email from my dealer confirming my build week of 27.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Robsrs, kayemill, Adi7r and 1 other person
It’s finally here. Love the car

Attachments

• IMG_1241.jpeg
    IMG_1241.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
    IMG_1242.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1243.jpeg
    IMG_1243.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
Reactions: RS3ree, j1sgo, DarrenFFC and 8 others
Stunning that fella. Meant to be picking mine up next week - absolutely can't wait! Hope you have fun with it (after 1000 miles, of course :) )
Thank you.
I bet you can’t wait!.
Just have to patiently go through the running in period.