RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Quick question possibly not related to the new car, but i was looking at trade in option for my current 2016- Rs3 with 64k on the clock, We buy any car are quoting 21k and i run Audi today and they also said 21k, does this seem a little low considering any i see for sale are 25k and up?

You are better selling privately. Both Audi and WBAC will likely sell for the figure you mentioned as they need a return etc

Reactions: Terri
@Terri seem to be holding value well. I sold my 2015 RS3 in 2018 for £30k !

TX.

Edit - try carwow as they seem to bid a bit higher.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terri
Good Morning All,
3 cars confirmed to be picked up next week or after. 4 heading to dealers while at least 8 are waiting on the queue @Emden. Compared to previous year, the build appears to be trickling, yet continuous and batched in colours from order date.

Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden)
Carbon @j1sgo - Sb-DaG - @Emden
Carbon @Robsrs - Sb-KeG still @Emden
Vorsprug @Phill6666 Sb-KyG - Build completed to Emden
Vorsprung @Grolli Sb-MyB - Now awaiting Transit to UK? Stuck @Emden?
I was told by the dealer on the 27th April that my build was complete and that it was moving to be shipped to the UK. A day later I got an email from Audi UK to say that:
"We're happy to tell you that all the rigorous tests have been completed and we've checked and double checked for any imperfections. Now it's time for your brand new RS3 to leave the factory and head off on its journey to you."

The stage on the email from Audi UK said "Final checks"

So I have really no idea where it is - sorry I can't be of more help. How do folks know if it's at/on the way to Emden? Are their dealers telling them or do we get additional emails from Audi UK?

Reactions: kayemill
I was told by the dealer on the 27th April that my build was complete and that it was moving to be shipped to the UK. A day later I got an email from Audi UK to say that:
"We're happy to tell you that all the rigorous tests have been completed and we've checked and double checked for any imperfections. Now it's time for your brand new RS3 to leave the factory and head off on its journey to you."

The stage on the email from Audi UK said "Final checks"

So I have really no idea where it is - sorry I can't be of more help. How do folks know if it's at/on the way to Emden? Are their dealers telling them or do we get additional emails from Audi UK?
I got the 'final checks' email from Audi on 29th March and the 'in transit' email on 1st May, telling me it was on the boat.
However, my dealer gave me the heads up a couple of days earlier.
In between those 2 emails, I assume it was travelling to and then stuck waiting at Emden.
The delay was certainly frustrating and I hope things start to speed up at Emden.
Things have happened really quickly since. I am now picking the car this Thursday, which is 5 days earlier than expected.

Reactions: RS03??? and DarrenFFC
I got the 'final checks' email from Audi on 29th March and the 'in transit' email on 1st May, telling me it was on the boat.
However, my dealer gave me the heads up a couple of days earlier.
In between those 2 emails, I assume it was travelling to and then stuck waiting at Emden.
The delay was certainly frustrating and I hope things start to speed up at Emden.
Things have happened really quickly since. I am now picking the car this Thursday, which is 5 days earlier than expected.
Glad you're getting your car soon!

Dealer told me about 3-4 weeks, but from what you've said, that sounds overly optimistic!

Good Morning All,
3 cars confirmed to be picked up next week or after. 4 heading to dealers while at least 8 are waiting on the queue @Emden. Compared to previous year, the build appears to be trickling, yet continuous and batched in colours from order date.

Cars at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Carbon @WestyRS - Sb-DaG now Pickup 10th May
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) 10th May
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG - PickUp 16th May.

Cars Heading to Dealers.
Vorsprung @Lotus4 - Sb-DaG car due @Dealers
Vorsprung @TooThick - Sl-TuB - due @Dealers
Vorsprung @Bensrs3 - Sb-TaR Now in UK, heading to Dealers.
Carbon @jgs911 - Sb-TaR - Now in UK

Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Transit to Emden
Carbon @Adi7r Sb-KeG - In Build ? pls confirm
Carbon @LuckyLee Sb-KeG - In Transit
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Transit
The Strange:
@Terminator x's (Sb-TaR) and @WilsonRS's Carbon (Sb-KeG) should have commenced build according to their order date, whilst later orders for the similar spec have entered build etc.. Is there some other Audi shenanigans at play.

Just got a message from my dealer... Good news... moved to status 20 with build week 21.

Reactions: RS03???, NevMan, kayemill and 1 other person
Good Morning All,

Cars Heading to Dealers.

The Strange:
@Terminator x's (Sb-TaR) and @WilsonRS's Carbon (Sb-KeG) should have commenced build according to their order date, whilst later orders for the similar spec have entered build etc.. Is there some other Audi shenanigans at play.

Just got a message from my dealer... Good news... moved to status 20 with build week 21

Reactions: NevMan
Quick question possibly not related to the new car, but i was looking at trade in option for my current 2016- Rs3 with 64k on the clock, We buy any car are quoting 21k and i run Audi today and they also said 21k, does this seem a little low considering any i see for sale are 25k and up?
you’ve got to remember these companies will want to make a profit. I sold my RS3, 3 1/2 years old with 5k on the clock. The Audi dealer sold it in a couple of days and make 6k profit (ouch). In hindsight, I should have sold privately.

• Wow
Reactions: Terri and kayemill
you’ve got to remember these companies will want to make a profit. I sold my RS3, 3 1/2 years old with 5k on the clock. The Audi dealer sold it in a couple of days and make 6k profit (ouch). In hindsight, I should have sold privately.
Thanks for the info yeah your all probably right sell private, going to get it listed and see what happens, there are only 3 for sale over here and none are Sepang so might get some interest :)

Update from dealer today, my car has arrived in Sheerness.

Reactions: nrs3, RS03???, Jaeger12 and 4 others
Finally picked it up today, 19 months almost to the day from ordering. It's a fantastic car and for those still waiting, hold on it is worth it!

RS3

Reactions: RS3ree, jgs911, DarrenFFC and 16 others
Picked mine up today. Absolutely love it!
Big thanks to Adam Fleetwood at Warrington Audi.
Great service and a pleasure to deal with.
He's also a fellow petrolhead and RS3 nut:smiley:

Attachments

• RS3.jpg
    RS3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 106
Reactions: RS3ree, Kevmoz, DarrenFFC and 12 others

It’s been a pleasure mate, thank you for being patient with all the delays. Enjoy the beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gazjs, NevMan, nrs3 and 1 other person
Good Morning All,

Cars Heading to Dealers.

The Strange:

RS03??? You're a star!
Thanks for all the hard work maintaining your detailed spreadsheet.
The regular updates really kept my spirits up over the long wait and gave me hope that 1 day I would be united with my green goddess:thumbs up:

Reactions: Apache007, NevMan, RS03??? and 1 other person
RS03??? You're a star!
The regular updates really kept my spirits up over the long wait and gave me hope that 1 day I would be united with my green goddess:thumbs up:
Agreed felt mine also was never going to turn up.
collecting on the 19th

Reactions: nrs3 and kayemill
Need a username change ;)

TX.

RS03??? You're a star!
Agreed felt mine also was never going to turn up.
collecting on the 19th
Appreciated, Thanks.
Just enjoy your new toy now its with you.

Reactions: kayemill, Terminator x, Jaeger12 and 2 others
Email today to say will be with dealer Monday latest and collect late next week!

Ordered October 21
our work here is done - 18/03/23
en route - 26/04/23
landed - 01/05/23

Reactions: NevMan, RS03???, kayemill and 4 others
Good Morning All,
Here we are again on the summary.
Congratulations to @WestyRS and @JONNY RED on picking up their RS3s.
The positive aspect of the summary is that we continue to pickup cars approx a couple a week and at the same time cars going into build one or two at a time following the colour batches with exclusive colours in the mix.
Waiting on Turbo Blue batch to start.
odd: Unable to fathom out why the Tango Red of @Terminator x is not fulfilled at all, while all orders for Tango Red, including later orders have been built.
Cars collected last week. Congratulations.
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG.
Carbon @WestyRS - Sb-DaG
Cars almost at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Vorsprung @Bensrs3 - Sb-TaR @Delaers?
Carbon @jgs911 - Sb-TaR - @Dealers
Carbon @Robsrs - Sb-KeG - Pickup 19th
Carbon @WilsonRS - Sb-KeG @Emden
Carbon @Scooby216 - Sb-TaR @Emden
Vorsprug @Phill6666 Sb-KyG - Build started week earlier and completed
Vorsprung @Grolli Sb-MyB - Now awaiting Transit to UK
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Build

Reactions: Robsrs, Kevmoz, Bensrs3 and 2 others
Good Morning all could someone give me the diameter size of the round steering wheel on the Vorsprung as I would like to purchase a disc lock in advance

@RS03??? I haven't cancelled the order so if they ever do get in touch (Audi or the dealer) I will let you know.

Tx.

Reactions: RS03???
Just popped up as a memory on my phone just to rub my nose in it further!

TX.
b937958d591ba46b6997a924cb261a02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8YARWY and Adi7r
@RS03??? I haven't cancelled the order so if they ever do get in touch (Audi or the dealer) I will let you know.

Tx.

Is urs a Vorsprung with dynamic pack? If so, wonder if the dynamic pack is the hold up.

how odd …… can’t tell if it‘s damaged.
Given the barrier is embedded in the front grill I think it's safe to say there will be some damage. A radiator is right behind that too, so I imagine there's all sorts of sensors, brackets, wiring, etc. that will also need to be fixed. Also don't know how there would be a trail of oil unless it fell off the upper deck of a transporter... And I wonder why the driver side window is smashed/open? So many questions! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Apache007 and NevMan
Lol can’t tell if it’s damaged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, kayemill and Daggerit
Given the barrier is embedded in the front grill I think it's safe to say there will be some damage. A radiator is right behind that too, so I imagine there's all sorts of sensors, brackets, wiring, etc. that will also need to be fixed. Also don't know how there would be a trail of oil unless it fell off the upper deck of a transporter... And I wonder why the driver side window is smashed/open? So many questions! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

“Barrier embedded in the front grill” says it all

• Haha
Reactions: Daggerit