RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Good Morning All,
Members cars still continue to trickle through to dealers. About 8 (quite a lot) at the moment either stuck at Emden or better still on the boat.
From my guesstimate, the data we have is approx 10-20% of the total for UK orders.
Is it the same for RS3 orders globally. Would be informative to be aware.

Cars almost at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Vorsprung @Lotus4 - Sb-DaG car due @Dealers
Vorsprung @TooThick - Sl-TuB - Now in Transit
Vorsprung @DarrenFFC - Sb-MyB In Transit
Carbon @jgs911 - Sb-TaR - Now in Transit
Vorsprung @Apache007 - Sb-Nardo Grey Still Stuck at Emden
Vorsprung @WestyRS - Sb-DaG now in Build (18 Months) Stuck at Emden
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) @Dealers
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG In Transit

Tracking:
Carbon @j1sgo - Sb-DaG - Build Started
Vorsprung @Bensrs3 - Sb-TaR Build Started.
Carbon @Robsrs - Sb-KeG Build Started

my Sonoma green (not Nardo Grey) VS is arriving to the UK today

Reactions: kayemill, Tommm, NevMan and 2 others
my Sonoma green (not Nardo Grey) VS is arriving to the UK today
Good news.
Have it as Sonama Green on the spreadsheet, but my copy & paste update is pants. Will be correct next week. Thanks

Reactions: kayemill and Apache007
@jgs911 & @JONNY RED I have received the official email from Audi UK today confirming my car is on the ship so hopefully you have got the same email and yours was on the same ship :grinning:

Great stuff! My dealer on Friday said still in transit and not yet reached ship. I assume it's sitting at Emden. No emails for me as I ordered through a 3rd party leasing company. Expecting some movement this coming week fingers crossed

Reactions: kayemill, RS03??? and DarrenFFC
Mine has completed build
Estimate to come over in 2-3weeks time.

Reactions: DarrenFFC and kayemill
I'd love to know what is going on within Audi as you ordered 3-4 months after me!

TX.

Going by the spreadsheet I’m really trying to make sense of it also.
Have you contacted Audi customer service?

I can go one further. I ordered the same spec through the same Audi dealership (Albeit mine is via Griffin), 3-4 months earlier. Wouldn't be surprised if they are just picking orders out of a hat at this point.

Enjoy it though Rob - post some pictures when it arrives.

Reactions: Robsrs
I can go one further. I ordered the same spec through the same Audi dealership (Albeit mine is via Griffin), 3-4 months earlier. Wouldn't be surprised if they are just picking orders out of a hat at this point.

Enjoy it though Rob - post some pictures when it arrives.
@WilsonRS Thanks will post on collection day. If I’m honest the excitement went some time ago.

Reactions: WilsonRS
Dealer has confirmed that my car is at Sheerness and should arrive at the dealership in the next few days so should be able to collect next week at some point. Haven't received the email from Audi confirming the same so their system must be running about a week behind.

Reactions: NevMan, jgs911, Jaeger12 and 1 other person
Looks like my car is finally being built - had the 'in build' email today.

Reactions: NevMan, Kevmoz, RS03??? and 2 others
Dealer has confirmed that my car has arrived at the dealership :yahoo:. I have arranged collection for Friday 28th April as I am having a few items installed and lifetime shine applied. May visit beforehand though and will send pics shortly (17 month wait in total).

Reactions: NevMan, jgs911, Apache007 and 2 others
Dealer has confirmed that my car has arrived at the dealership :yahoo:. I have arranged collection for Friday 28th April as I am having a few items installed and lifetime shine applied. May visit beforehand though and will send pics shortly (17 month wait in total).
Awesome. That seemed to be a v. quick turnaround from arriving at Sheerness to delivered to dealership!

Awesome. That seemed to be a v. quick turnaround from arriving at Sheerness to delivered to dealership!
Yes, I think my car arrived at Sheerness last Thursday so just about a week. I was chasing dealer up (impatient customer !) and think they also wanted to get the vehicle delivered in their April figures which also helped. There is another ship from Emden docking at Sheerness tomorrow so hopefully you car may be on that.

“It’s over to you” email from Audi !! Not yet confirmed the status from dealer , but all being well could be on next ship to Grimsby! These Audi emails are a little behind apparently ?? Any guesses as to how long it takes to arrive at dealers?

Reactions: RS03???, kayemill, DarrenFFC and 1 other person
My pick-up date is confirmed for next Friday 28th but I am going down the dealership today to have a sneak peak !!

Reactions: Terminator x
My pick-up date is confirmed for next Friday 28th but I am going down the dealership today to have a sneak peak !!
Saw my car and it looks stunning, even with covers on and without PDI and lifetime shine. Have to say it looks much better in the flesh than in pictures. Didn't think I would like the vorsprung wheels, but up close they look amazing. The interior looks a lot more premium than i thought it would too. Definitely worth the wait for me and glad I did not cancel and order something else ! Just got another week until I get it !! IMG 0213IMG 0215IMG 0214

Reactions: DangerMouseUK, Kevmoz, NevMan and 10 others
Saw my car and it looks stunning, even with covers on and without PDI and lifetime shine. Have to say it looks much better in the flesh than in pictures. Didn't think I would like the vorsprung wheels, but up close they look amazing. The interior looks a lot more premium than i thought it would too. Definitely worth the wait for me and glad I did not cancel and order something else ! Just got another week until I get it !! View attachment 266489View attachment 266490View attachment 266491
congratulations mate …..enjoy

Reactions: DarrenFFC
Saw my car and it looks stunning, even with covers on and without PDI and lifetime shine. Have to say it looks much better in the flesh than in pictures. Didn't think I would like the vorsprung wheels, but up close they look amazing. The interior looks a lot more premium than i thought it would too. Definitely worth the wait for me and glad I did not cancel and order something else ! Just got another week until I get it !! View attachment 266489View attachment 266490View attachment 266491
Love it!
I was torn between black and green. Still not sure I made the right decision.
No further news on mine, so I assume it's stuck at Emden.

Reactions: DarrenFFC
Love it!
I was torn between black and green. Still not sure I made the right decision.
No further news on mine, so I assume it's stuck at Emden.
The green will look awesome too :hearteyes: . I think all of the cars I have ever owned have been metallic black so the colour decision for me was easy ! Fingers crossed you will get on a ship this week.

Hi all, bin following for months and months (same boat as many of you who are waiting), thought I would share my story in short to help u all out (even tho it wont make any diffrence xD the wait is real) so here is my info.
Order was placed on 24th of november 2021 here in Sweden. Btw we didn't have the option of Vorsprung or or any other editions that many of u mention. I could just pick whatever I liked, from exterior details to interior (((Build it as u want)))... anyways... 4th of april 2023 I finally took delivery of my Daytona grey RS3... I thinks its around 16 months in between.

I have read alot about deliverys and many ppl seem to be happy and they all say " It's worth the wait!" ... and I can't disagree on that... IT IS WORTH IT.! It will take some time for sure. but when then wait is over you will have a blast!!! Cheers to all that already have had delivery of their car and be safe on the throttle:yahoo:and to all of you still waiting... It's just a car, don't forget to enjoy life and be safe all :D!

Attachments

• 340188491_1658172481270886_8231410637639209593_n.jpg
    340188491_1658172481270886_8231410637639209593_n.jpg
    828.2 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: RS03???, Terminator x, NevMan and 3 others
arrived at the dealers today ……. so pleased. Will be ceramic coated and PPF applied on the gloss black interior bits to avoid scratches

Attachments

• IMG_1510.jpeg
    IMG_1510.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1507.jpeg
    IMG_1507.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
Reactions: WilsonRS, DarrenFFC, A3simon and 7 others