RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Same as me. Lets hope we are both on the ship that's arriving at Sheerness at 6pm today ! Think I may be in for a much longer wait as your car was finished about 3 weeks before mine.

I think Shiggy was BW10 and you were BW12? I am also BW12. Last I heard just over a week ago was that the car was in transport from factory to port.
I was told around 4-6 weeks from build to dealers/delivery. Let's hope we are all on the Elbe but I'll not be holding too much hope!

I think Shiggy was BW10 and you were BW12? I am also BW12. Last I heard just over a week ago was that the car was in transport from factory to port.
I was told around 4-6 weeks from build to dealers/delivery. Let's hope we are all on the Elbe but I'll not be holding too much hope!
Think that will probably be the case. Might need to get to Emden and slip the guys at the port a few quid to bump me up the queue!!

• Haha
Reactions: jgs911
Good news.
So @LuckyLee, @HearWeGo (not active since Mar 2022), @SamRS ans @nrs3 should be in the queue for build alert.
I contacted my dealer for an update in hopes my build might have come forward following other members builds moving around, but I am still looking at November 23 for delivery (prompting me to look at alternative options, as I wasn't expecting to be in my current car for so long...)

• Sad
Reactions: RS03??? and Jaeger12
very odd.

Audi email saying the car is now on the boat for transport.
Dealer called just after email from Audi recieved to say the car is now in the UK and approx 2 weeks away from handover..

• Wow
Reactions: RS03???, Terminator x, Jaeger12 and 1 other person
very odd.

Dealer called just after email from Audi recieved to say the car is now in the UK and approx 2 weeks away from handover..
Result :yahoo: I am of the opinion that the emails sent by Audi are probably about a week behind as the input of details is probably uploaded in batches and not in real time. There have been some vessels over the past week or so at Sheerness from Emden so you were probably on one of them. Not long to wait now !!

Reactions: RS03??? and Kevmoz
Result :yahoo: I am of the opinion that the emails sent by Audi are probably about a week behind as the input of details is probably uploaded in batches and not in real time. There have been some vessels over the past week or so at Sheerness from Emden so you were probably on one of them. Not long to wait now !!
I had the ‘it’s at the dealers’ a week after I’d taken delivery, so you maybe surprised. I also asked my dealer when it left Emdem And tracked the boat/ ship and saw it land two days before the ‘its in the UK’ email. The system is a bit behind.

I had the ‘it’s at the dealers’ a week after I’d taken delivery, so you maybe surprised. I also asked my dealer when it left Emdem And tracked the boat/ ship and saw it land two days before the ‘its in the UK’ email. The system is a bit behind.
Yes, it gives you the hope that the car will be here a bit sooner that anticipated !!

i received the 'our work here is complete' over a month ago and no further and no futher movement…
same with my VS, been at Emden since the 6th. Been lots of boats going to Newcastle, but it hasn’t been on there.

Hi RSO3??? Just to confirm, my order is a Carbon not Vorsprung. Just had another update from Listers that it is still stuck at Emden waiting for a boat. It has been there since 6th March which isn't ideal.
my VS has also been at Emden since the 6th …. still waiting to come to the port of Tyne.

Yes, it gives you the hope that the car will be here a bit sooner that anticipated !!
Lol nope I think at this point people (like my self) would end up anticipating it earlier and kill our selves with impatience lol

Reactions: DarrenFFC
very odd.

Email alerts are hit & miss.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Collection day, looks a bit dirty as I asked them not to prep it. Job for me this weekend.
089C4F7D 5BDF 44C7 A9D2 EAF991E5ADEF

Reactions: drgav2005, kayemill, RS03??? and 10 others
Apparently mine has now landed.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK, Kevmoz, NevMan and 4 others
Apologies if it's really obvious but I'm color blind.

What color is that? Look amazing!
It racing mica blue, looks like this now it’s clean
20F47E5F 3671 4797 AE35 8D42ACAF3A41

Reactions: rngDeadeye, drgav2005, WilsonRS and 9 others
Had the “in build “ email from Audi !! Then checked with dealer and they confirmed status 20 …… fingers crossed it won’t be too much longer!!

Reactions: RS03???, Jaeger12, Kevmoz and 1 other person
Good Morning All,
Congratulations to @Keithd32 Racing Mica Blue - The colour is amazing in the pics. Ta.
Quite a few cars are bing built - good news.
Couple of Vorsprung for @Apache007, @WestyRS and may be @DarrenFFC's are stuck at Emden, stinks of awaiting final parts at the port before it can be fitted and shipped. (we witnessed this in 2021, hope its not a repeat of it, again)

Cars almost at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Vorsprung @Lotus4 - Sb-DaG car due @Dealers
Vorsprung @TooThick - Sl-TuB - Now in Transit
Tracking:
Vorsprung @Apache007 - Sb-Nardo Grey Still Stuck at Emden
Vorsprung @WestyRS - Sb-DaG now in Build (18 Months) Stuck at Emden
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) Now on the Boat.
Vorsprung @DarrenFFC - Sb-MyB Build Completed - now In Transit or at Emden
Carbon @jgs911 - Sb-TaR - Now in Transit

Carbon @j1sgo - Sb-DaG - Build Started
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG Build Started
Carbon @WilsonRS - Sb-KeG Build Started
Vorsprung @Bensrs3 - Sb-TaR Build Started.
Carbon @Robsrs - Sb-KeG Build Started

Reactions: kayemill, Robsrs, Kevmoz and 3 others
Thanks Rs03, as an update my dealer confirmed mine in transit from factory to port last Wednesday :)

Reactions: kayemill and RS03???
Good Morning All,
Congratulations to @Keithd32 Racing Mica Blue - The colour is amazing in the pics. Ta.
Quite a few cars are bing built - good news.
Couple of Vorsprung for @Apache007, @WestyRS and may be @DarrenFFC's are stuck at Emden, stinks of awaiting final parts at the port before it can be fitted and shipped. (we witnessed this in 2021, hope its not a repeat of it, again)

Tracking:
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) Now on the Boat.
Vorsprung @DarrenFFC - Sb-MyB Build Completed - now In Transit or at Emden

Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG Build Started
Carbon @WilsonRS - Sb-KeG Build Started

Hi @RS03???, your weekly update must be like writing War and Peace at the moment !!! Good to see more cars coming through and thanks for keeping everyone updated. Still no further news on mine but there was a ship that left Emden and docked at Sheerness yesterday evening so hoping my car may have been on this and is not stuck at the port awaiting parts.

The only option I added was side airbags for the rear so it would be interesting to know whether the others waiting at port ordered these too or if there is a delay on vorsprungs due to the extra kit on them. That said @TooThick's vorsprung was on the same production run as me and has now arrived in the UK so perhaps shipment is allocated to a number of slots for each dealer per vessel, so the more orders (on all models) they have waiting at port, the longer the wait.

That said, I do not want my car sitting at port for 6 weeks or more as it cannot be good for it with the salt breeze in uncovered compounds.

Reactions: kayemill, Kevmoz and RS03???
Hi @RS03???, your weekly update must be like writing War and Peace at the moment !!! Good to see more cars coming through and thanks for keeping everyone updated. Still no further news on mine but there was a ship that left Emden and docked at Sheerness yesterday evening so hoping my car may have been on this and is not stuck at the port awaiting parts.

The only option I added was side airbags for the rear so it would be interesting to know whether the others waiting at port ordered these too or if there is a delay on vorsprungs due to the extra kit on them. That said @TooThick's vorsprung was on the same production run as me and has now arrived in the UK so perhaps shipment is allocated to a number of slots for each dealer per vessel, so the more orders (on all models) they have waiting at port, the longer the wait.

That said, I do not want my car sitting at port for 6 weeks or more as it cannot be good for it with the salt breeze in uncovered compounds.
Thanks, not too bad as its a consolidation of updates from members, summarised.
I would also be concerned if it sits near the sea for too long for parts, instead, just waiting for the slot on the ship. Hope they shifting soon.

Reactions: kayemill and DarrenFFC

I have the side airbags on my carbon so hopefully yours is not waiting for any parts and will be on the UK soon

I would suspect that your car is complete and they just haven’t found room for it on a ship yet. It will be along shortly! Good luck and the wait is worth it.

Sorry for the confusion, but mine is not in build. I have an unconfirmed build week 20. I do indeed wish that it was though.

Reactions: kayemill and RS03???
mine is now at the dealer - now the fun part of trying to arrange collection with the dealer.

Reactions: Kevmoz, NevMan, RS03??? and 2 others
Look my dealer has my old RS3 up for nearly 40k !
Only paid 49k for it 5.5yrs ago.
A great car, in excellent condition 28k miles, and a great noise.
Interesting to see how long it hangs around for.
Screenshot 20230412 173343 Samsung Internet

Reactions: kayemill, NevMan and Apache007
Just had a call from my dealer confirming my car has been shipped (think it is arriving at port either today or tomorrow as there are two ships due in to Sheerness one today an one tomorrow). Dealer then advised that it will be a further week once landed before it is received at the dealers. So hopefully will arrange collection w/c 24th April :yahoo:

Reactions: WilsonRS, jgs911, NevMan and 3 others
Just had a call from my dealer confirming my car has been shipped (think it is arriving at port either today or tomorrow as there are two ships due in to Sheerness one today an one tomorrow). Dealer then advised that it will be a further week once landed before it is received at the dealers. So hopefully will arrange collection w/c 24th April :yahoo:
I note that you received your final checks email on 25th March. I received mine on 29th March.
Therefore, hopefully my ship will be sailing in a few days!

I note that you received your final checks email on 25th March. I received mine on 29th March.
Therefore, hopefully my ship will be sailing in a few days!
Fingers crossed. Hopefully those waiting at Emden going to Sheerness will all get on as that will be 4 ships in the last 3 weeks so hopefully clearing the backlog. Give your dealer a call to find out.

Same build week as me so hope I am on that boat!!

Good Morning All,
Members cars still continue to trickle through to dealers. About 8 (quite a lot) at the moment either stuck at Emden or better still on the boat.
From my guesstimate, the data we have is approx 10-20% of the total for UK orders.
Is it the same for RS3 orders globally. Would be informative to be aware.

Vorsprung @DarrenFFC - Sb-MyB In Transit
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) @Dealers
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG In Transit

Tracking:

Reactions: cooperp, Bensrs3 and Jaeger12