RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Great news, I’ve got the we‘re starting your build email two weeks ahead of the predicted week 51, that is of course as long as they have all the parts available!
I had this as well. Can you confirm, if they don’t have the parts then it still won’t be made even though we’ve been sent this? I am so optimistic when it actually comes to getting this car. I won’t believe it until it’s actually in my possession…

Reactions: Kevmoz
I had this as well. Can you confirm, if they don’t have the parts then it still won’t be made even though we’ve been sent this? I am so optimistic when it actually comes to getting this car. I won’t believe it until it’s actually in my possession…
My reading of the text was that they ‘should’ have everything needed but if they don’t they will text me to say it’s been delayed. I’ve probably jinxed myself now but I’m so excited especially having had one for the weekend.

I went for an overtake yesterday afternoon, having had the loan RS3 for three days and thought my Golf R was slow!!! I suppose in the greater scheme of things it is against an RS3 but it’s the first time I’ve actually felt it.

Reactions: RS03??? and M7
Great news, I’ve got the we‘re starting your build email two weeks ahead of the predicted week 51, that is of course as long as they have all the parts available!

Don’t know how they are at the moment but mine sat for 3 or 4 weeks waiting on parts after it had been built so hopefully they have everything and the same doesn’t happen to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03???, Kevmoz and Mike.46
Mine was around 8 weeks from starting production to arriving at the dealer, you start doing weird things like watching boats from Emden :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: RS03???, Kevmoz, Daggerit and 1 other person
Mine was around 8 weeks from starting production to arriving at the dealer, you start doing weird things like watching boats from Emden :tearsofjoy:

Can’t wait for that to happen Mike. I’m hoping that it will be with the dealer by mid Feb ready for a March registration

Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
My reading of the text was that they ‘should’ have everything needed but if they don’t they will text me to say it’s been delayed. I’ve probably jinxed myself now but I’m so excited especially having had one for the weekend.

I went for an overtake yesterday afternoon, having had the loan RS3 for three days and thought my Golf R was slow!!! I suppose in the greater scheme of things it is against an RS3 but it’s the first time I’ve actually felt it.
Prior to chip shortage, the Build did not commence until all the bits were needed to complete the car, + the scheduling of RS3 to be built in early 2023 makes me think, parts bin must be full.

Reactions: Kevmoz
My Vorsprung Mythos Black Sportback is at UK port, how long roughly to the dealer?

Reactions: Kevmoz, Jaeger12, RS3ree and 2 others
Prior to chip shortage, the Build did not commence until all the bits were needed to complete the car, + the scheduling of RS3 to be built in early 2023 makes me think, parts bin must be full.
Then How do explain the removal of many customers build weeks?

Reactions: Daggerit
The BW to date appears to be an estimate, if that at best, until the member is/are advised car has left the factory.
Some fortunate members were advised BW moving to the right in most cases and some to the left. Whereas some lost the estimate BW slot and worse never had one to start with.
No formula or logic except, wishful thinking of recent updates of BW being advised into the 1st half of 2023.

Reactions: Jassyo06
The BW to date appears to be an estimate, if that at best, until the member is/are advised car has left the factory.
Some fortunate members were advised BW moving to the right in most cases and some to the left. Whereas some lost the estimate BW slot and worse never had one to start with.
No formula or logic except, wishful thinking of recent updates of BW being advised into the 1st half of 2023.
I am sceptical as to how much longer production will continue my guesstimate ....would be March ...at best leaving all existing orders cancelled

Reactions: Mike.46
Howdy. It's been a while since I posted in here; my dealer has just confirmed my build week 2023 wk30. I placed the order for my Tango/Carbon saloon back in August/September, but this is the first actual confirmation I've had regarding build schedule.

I've been rather on the fence with this purchase; restricted options/colours, lack of physical cars to test drive and a general lack of customer service/comms from the dealer. With the recent mention of order cancellations, I decided that as I had my eye on some other cars (M3 Comp 4wd, M2, Alfa Giulia QF) if my order was cancelled or info was still unavailable, I would just move on to something else. I now feel like I'll probably stay the course. The RS3 will provide a useful blend of performance and practicality that is hard to find, plus I have some issues with the M3's grill and the potential unreliability of the QF. Roll on wk30 then.

Reactions: RS03???, Rs3Dude and kayemill
@RS03??? Had an update this morning, Build week has moved forward again, 10 weeks. 2313 to 2303. Status 10 still.

Reactions: DarrenFFC, RS03??? and kayemill
Finally collected my car Monday, hang on in there guys. Coming from an 8v S3 (that I need to sell now) I'm blown away by the character of this engine even at this low mileage with the exhaust yet to bed in. I've fitted the ASR exhaust module this morning which was easy and can confirm it makes a nice difference. Big shoutout to @RS03??? for this tracker and to all the forum members for the useful info and helpful advice, keep up the good work guys.

Reactions: RS03???, Kevmoz, 8YARWY and 4 others
Finally collected my car Monday, hang on in there guys. Coming from an 8v S3 (that I need to sell now) I'm blown away by the character of this engine even at this low mileage with the exhaust yet to bed in. I've fitted the ASR exhaust module this morning which was easy and can confirm it makes a nice difference. Big shoutout to @RS03??? for this tracker and to all the forum members for the useful info and helpful advice, keep up the good work guys.
Congrats. Another saloon though, what on earth is going on with the SB?!

TX.

Congrats. Another saloon though, what on earth is going on with the SB?!

TX.

I originally placed an order for a SB, but then agonised over it for a couple of weeks before changing to a saloon. I think the shape of the saloon was a bit more balanced imo. However I also felt I was a bit too old to be driving about in a hatchback at 40... I was previously running an F90 M5 and currently a Jag XJ until my RS3 lands.

I originally placed an order for a SB, but then agonised over it for a couple of weeks before changing to a saloon. I think the shape of the saloon was a bit more balanced imo. However I also felt I was a bit too old to be driving about in a hatchback at 40... I was previously running an F90 M5 and currently a Jag XJ until my RS3 lands.
F90 M5? Absolute beast :respekt:

TX.

Reactions: naefeart
Audi clearly are prioritising Saloon cars because clearly it's more popular/that's the only option available to most places..

Malaysia announced a few weeks ago their order books was opening for the RS3 so I did some digging today, pretending I was interested in buying one.. one MY dealer relayed car would arrive Q3 2023 if order was placed now.

Last edited:
@RS03??? Had an update this morning, Build week has moved forward again, 10 weeks. 2313 to 2303. Status 10 still.
Good news. We both originally had the same build week until they were pulled for MY23. My new build has moved forward 3 weeks to 2315 recently and also remains status 10. Hopefully if there are one or two Mythos S/B cancellations, I might jump forward into an earlier production run too. Not long to wait now compared to the year just passed :yahoo:

Reactions: RS03??? and Jaeger12
Good news. We both originally had the same build week until they were pulled for MY23. My new build has moved forward 3 weeks to 2315 recently and also remains status 10. Hopefully if there are one or two Mythos S/B cancellations, I might jump forward into an earlier production run too. Not long to wait now compared to the year just passed :yahoo:
Hopefully yours keeps moving in the right direction, and as close as our orders have followed each other I wouldn't be surprised if you moved to the same build week as me :sweatsmile:. I'm hoping that by the end of the year it will go status 20 and then I can start looking forward to actually getting it!

Reactions: kayemill and RS03???
Hopefully yours keeps moving in the right direction, and as close as our orders have followed each other I wouldn't be surprised if you moved to the same build week as me :sweatsmile:. I'm hoping that by the end of the year it will go status 20 and then I can start looking forward to actually getting it!
Yes, it would be good to jump on your car's production run. I'll keep my fingers crossed! You have not got that long to wait now and it looks like you will be able to celebrate the new year with an 'in production' email :beercheers:

Reactions: Jaeger12
Morning on a frozen start to the day,
@Joey Slats - collected a Carbon Saloon Daytona Grey this Monday gone, 56 weeks from order.
@RS3ree & @Kevmoz should with, a bit of luck - hear from the dealers, soon on their cars whereabouts.
@DarrenFFC & @Jaeger12 BW have been advised of BW coming forward.
@naefeart - Carbon Tango Red Saloon similarly for BW 2330 - let me know if you wish to be added.

Reactions: Rhurs, Joey Slats, RS3ree and 5 others
Update on our order of sb vorspung in red= still no build week after having one last year , it’s now been 1 year and 11 days since first order, the wait is long !!!!!

A few 72 ‘delivery mileage’ SB cars in black appear to have been pre registered and on the market at both independent and main dealers, one of whom is my supplying dealer. I asked them if I could have it instead of my initial colour choice and I’m sure you can guess the answer…… Also as it is now a used car as well as being almost £10K more than the same car I have ordered, the interest rate is now in double figures. Why did they not just call a few customers who are waiting for cars and make the offer?!

It is now more apparent than ever, the early orders at discounted prices are of no interest to Audi and they are trying to wear down your patience to make you cancel so that they can then sell the car on at an inflated price.

With my mythical BW being so close I ended the call saying as soon as the car arrives, can they do the necessary PDI and stick it on a lorry and send it to me with the shipping protection in place. I genuinely can’t be bothered to speak with them or give them any more of my time than is necessary to get the car delivered.

Reactions: RS03??? and Jassyo06
A few 72 ‘delivery mileage’ SB cars in black appear to have been pre registered and on the market at both independent and main dealers, one of whom is my supplying dealer. I asked them if I could have it instead of my initial colour choice and I’m sure you can guess the answer…… Also as it is now a used car as well as being almost £10K more than the same car I have ordered, the interest rate is now in double figures. Why did they not just call a few customers who are waiting for cars and make the offer?!

It is now more apparent than ever, the early orders at discounted prices are of no interest to Audi and they are trying to wear down your patience to make you cancel so that they can then sell the car on at an inflated price.

With my mythical BW being so close I ended the call saying as soon as the car arrives, can they do the necessary PDI and stick it on a lorry and send it to me with the shipping protection in place. I genuinely can’t be bothered to speak with them or give them any more of my time than is necessary to get the car delivered.

If Audi want to cancel anyone's order because they not happy with what they paid.. they will tbh.. I'm starting to believe they aren't just taking the **** due to the price increases there's genuine logistical issues and shortage of parts. They could cancel probably 100 uk pre price increase RS3 orders and the blowback will be absolutely nothing because 100 other folk will happily step in and pay the price increase.

No one significant in car community will speak out against Audi either about the treatment in fear of not getting long term free/sub cars or cars to review at all.

A lot of US/German peeps are also in same boat no build and waiting well over a year now.

I got 3k discount off my exclusive order I decided in the end not to cancel so the ****** can make money off the car so when it arrives I'll just get my money back plus more.

It's simply a lottery at the moment.

Can't be ***** anymore, just put a deposit on a e63s and will pick up next week.

RS03??? Just to let you know my build date of 02/23 has now been removed and I don’t have a new build date as of yet. Also just been told by Cardiff Audi that no more orders for RS3’s are available and the ones ordered are going to be the last RS3’s for a good while. They’ve even been removed from the car build page on Audi website.

RS03??? Just to let you know my build date of 02/23 has now been removed and I don’t have a new build date as of yet. Also just been told by Cardiff Audi that no more orders for RS3’s are available and the ones ordered are going to be the last RS3’s for a good while. They’ve even been removed from the car build page on Audi website.

Thanks, updated the spreadsheet. Certainly removed from UK site, not yet, removed from audi-de or other global sites where RHD countries.
p.s. also the dcc[1.audi.de link is not responsive.

Reactions: P40L
Hi!
Ordered week: 2243
Conf build week: 2307
Dealer: Audi Porsche Interauto Warsaw, Poland

Only 4 months.

Saloon, Tango Red, 360 cam, carbon spoiler+Atlas carbon inside.

Reactions: RS03???
Hi!
Ordered week: 2243
Conf build week: 2307
Dealer: Audi Porsche Interauto Warsaw, Poland

Only 4 months.

Saloon, Tango Red, 360 cam, carbon spoiler+Atlas carbon inside.
Welcome @marcinpiano , shall I add you to the list, interesting another member from Poland, @LayZ_Pz had a similar wait of (UK) 1-year for his to come through.
Strangely, couple of members with Tango Red have also had BW given around yours.

Welcome @marcinpiano , shall I add you to the list, interesting another member from Poland, @LayZ_Pz had a similar wait of (UK) 1-year for his to come through.
Strangely, couple of members with Tango Red have also had BW given around yours.
Yes, add to the list. I expected 1 year. My dealer told me, that is is their first order for 2023, and should be no later than may 2023. Yesterday he wrote, that confirmed production date is February 2023.

About the BW I was given May 22 having placed the order Nov 21 !

TX.

• Sad
Reactions: RS03???

During my wait, my SE contacted me twice to see if I wanted a cancelled order but as they were SB and not saloon I declined. I think it’s all down to the dealership if they offer you a cancelled order or not. Best of luck with yours.

Reactions: Schuey
Had my build week pulled a few months back, dealer has tried to get me to change to a standard colour in the hope I’ll actually get a car but after waiting over a year I decided to leave as is and see if it ever turns up.

Just got a new build week of 2336….1 week shy of 2 years since order!

I can’t say I’ll be that upset if it never turns up, especially as I still have my 67 plate 8V saloon.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Had my build week pulled a few months back, dealer has tried to get me to change to a standard colour in the hope I’ll actually get a car but after waiting over a year I decided to leave as is and see if it ever turns up.

Just got a new build week of 2336….1 week shy of 2 years since order!

I can’t say I’ll be that upset if it never turns up, especially as I still have my 67 plate 8V saloon.
Your the fourth exclusive paint order that l know of that got their order pulled/deleted build week.....A hot mess as my Mrs would say and they've a cheek to give you a build week so far into next year as I've said previously l doubt very much that RS3 8Y production will run as far as the middle of 2023

Good news on mine!
59863B40 01D2 41D8 AEDD 06BA965FE780

Reactions: garethdj, 3vans, Kevmoz and 7 others
@M7 another saloon! Sportback seems to have been killed off by Audi ...

TX.

Reactions: Rs3Dude

That‘s great news. When did you get the ‘it’s being built’ email. I had mine on the 6th. I’m hoping that my saloon will also be heading out of the factory shortly! It’s interesting that both are saloons and memorable grey, sticking to the theory that they are running batches of type and colour.

That‘s great news. When did you get the ‘it’s being built’ email. I had mine on the 6th. I’m hoping that my saloon will also be heading out of the factory shortly! It’s interesting that both are saloons and memorable grey, sticking to the theory that they are running batches of type and colour.
29/11/22. So just a week before you.

Reactions: Daggerit and Kevmoz