RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

While my green saloon is getting pushed back I’ve found a black Sportback and bought that for now. Officially picked her up today. She’s a beauty
38830cf25ee5d1db288183b2f57a5afc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully being in the trade you didn't pay over the odds Besides l don't get the point of buying a RS3 8Y for short term use until another arrives ?

Purely for that reason, being in the trade i got it at same cost as list rather than over list

Reactions: 3vans
Purely for that reason, being in the trade i got it at same cost as list rather than over list

Right for that your getting blocked……

• Haha
Reactions: M7, Terminator x and Adam.Fleetwood
So I just got the email from my dealer with the price left to pay on my car as it’s shortly due to arrive with them, and surprise surprise, they have not took the £500 off for the removal of the 360 camera, I’ve asked them if the moneys not removed I guess I’ll have the 360 camera knowing exactly what the answer is , I’ve actually never once been told by my dealer it’s removed so if I wasn’t on the forums, as far as I know, it would be there…

Reactions: IanL-RS3
Vermont

4173fd2950355ba2b28c3a9700fd0193.jpg

When did you order? And you are in the UK? If so that's bs I've been waiting nearly 3 months and still no build week I find that hard to believe you have one already? What spec car?

BW45, absolutely raging!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
I would take that with a pinch of salt .....it'll move +/- before then everyone's has when it's so far away I actually don't see the reason for giving customer's build weeks thar are so far away...

Reactions: M7
I would take that with a pinch of salt .....it'll move +/- before then everyone's has when it's so far away I actually don't see the reason for giving customer's build weeks thar are so far away...
Atleast he got a BW

My BW has been pushed back to week 17/23

dealer managed to source a demo and test drive for a couple hours.

Wow very different car from the 8V.
Worth me waiting IMO. glad I haven’t cancelled my order.

That's good to hear mate

Reactions: Robsrs

Its the positive comments like these that make me want to hold out waiting and not throw in the towel

Reactions: Robsrs
Its the positive comments like these that make me want to hold out waiting and not throw in the towel
It’s so much sharper than the 8V.

you actually need to be awake when driving this car.

The 8V was good but the 8Y has really pushed things on for the better.

Reactions: M7
Update from my dealer is that I’m still at week 43 which just happens to be the week after my birthday!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and kayemill
Did I see that you’ve also ordered from Hereford Audi Danvman?
Yes mate. You? And have you had a build date yet?

I live in Shrewsbury but I hate and I really mean hate Shrewsbury audi I've had nothing but problems with them and my partners q3.

Shrewsbury do have a red carbon SB so I didn't go and have a look.

Morning All,
Not too much to update or shout out about.
2 Vorsprungs are on UK soil or at the dealers.
Have seen a few posts with BW allocated for cars abroad, may also help UK orders if same colour and body types and with packages. The observation so far, Audi Factories are building cars when they meet the spec of a batch being built + unknown factor.
Hence, cars are not being built to date of order in sequence.
Any ordered for Vorsprung placed prior to Sep-21, have been stepped over and delivered for cars ordered later @exactly the same spec. [X-files].
anyhow, if possible, its worth the wait.

Reactions: Jay 1234, 3vans, Daggerit and 4 others
Morning All,
Have seen a few posts with BW allocated for cars abroad, may also help UK orders if same colour and body types and with packages. The observation so far, Audi Factories are building cars when they meet the spec of a batch being built + unknown factor.
Any ordered for Vorsprung placed prior to Sep-21, have been stepped over and delivered for cars ordered later @exactly the same spec. [X-files].

Sorry I didn't tell you mine.

Turbo blue/Carbon black+sound pack/SB

Ordered end of May 2022 still no BW

Reactions: RS03???
Morning All,

Mine is apparently built and awaiting ‘parts’ for completion (I assume it’s ECUs, so who knows how long that’ll take…). Hopefully it’ll be here in the next month or so, but that maybe being too optimistic.

Reactions: KGMARS
Mine is apparently built and awaiting ‘parts’ for completion (I assume it’s ECUs, so who knows how long that’ll take…). Hopefully it’ll be here in the next month or so, but that maybe being too optimistic.

lets hope.wont get any damages ;)

I live in Shrewsbury but I hate and I really mean hate Shrewsbury audi I've had nothing but problems with them and my partners q3.

Yes Hereford and have a build week of 43. My sales person said that it should be built then or may even move forward! To be fair I’m in no rush really but it would be nice if they said it’s this week ….. for build and it happens at least you know where you are.

Yes Hereford and have a build week of 43. My sales person said that it should be built then or may even move forward! To be fair I’m in no rush really but it would be nice if they said it’s this week ….. for build and it happens at least you know where you are.
That's exactly my position Im in no real rush but would just like to know a date to work towards. My salesman is Julian
He seems to know what he's doing

Same here bud. Hopefully it just lands at our dealers this month

Reactions: Daggerit

I’m part of the same group but at the Warrington branch, so you could get the car through me but then obviously that involves having to come to Warrington to collect it

I’m part of the same group but at the Warrington branch, so you could get the car through me but then obviously that involves having to come to Warrington to collect it
emoji1745.png

Wouldn't that mean a new order?

I don't mind, where I collect it from because I'm having it collected and full xpel ppf put on it before I drive it anyway.

I was thinking that…..such an odd thing to say really.

I'm sure that he was just joking about, but still a bit negative. Hopefully it's alright, I'd be more annoyed at the additional delay if it was needing repaired or something than the actual damage happening I think. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jaeger12 and 8YARWY