RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

No monthly update, still no build slot.

However my GR Yaris, ordered in June last year, is in the country and I collect on the 19th!

Reactions: NevMan, IanL-RS3, spookuk and 3 others

However my GR Yaris, ordered in June last year, is in the country and I collect on the 19th!
I was also debating a GR Yaris instead of continuing to wait on the RS3 and call it a day. Luckily RS3 turned up.

Reactions: NevMan, Jay 1234, AndyVWR and 1 other person

It was a bit damp tbf (track in Wales) but I had a GRY passing me over and over when I was in the M2! Great little cars.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and rngDeadeye
Morning All,
@M3 Convert , picked up his stunning Turbo Red - Congras.
@Real Thing - to pick up his car Monday week after next. Unbearable wait for another 8 days.
@RSA, @Joey Slats ,@Jay 1234 should be getting that call soon.
There are a couple of Standard editions of @dixiebrook and @boardlord, sitting unusually static. In the past Standard editions have sneaked through to delivery quite quickly.
Welcome, @Miuras to our spreadsheet.
At least cars are dripping through slowly, still, all helps.

Reactions: RS3ree, Jay 1234, Jaeger12 and 3 others
Add drag, lol :tearsofjoy:

Go tell the RS4 and RS6 owners.

TX.

Reactions: abmat and Daggerit
Add drag, lol :tearsofjoy:

Go tell the RS4 and RS6 owners.

TX.

I was just thinking that, the frontal area added by them is naff all. Imagine that compared to the drag added by the carbon spoiler…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: abmat, Terminator x and NevMan
The spoiler does something, roof bars are only functional if you use them. Doh.

Yeah it does, it adds drag and is there for cosmetics. If it did that much and was required they’d have something on the front to balance out the ‘downforce’ and would be fitted to all the RS3’s.

Reactions: Terminator x and NevMan
Are your roof rails adding drag then?

TX.

Must be why he doesn’t want them on the RS3. Killing the fuel economy of his RS4…

• Haha
Reactions: Terminator x and NevMan
Roof rails are a 100% no for me. The last thing I want is to make it look more like an estate car. Also, they add drag, so unless you intend to actually use them, it would seem a dumb thing to spec IMHO. Each to their own I guess.

Drag with roof rails? Wow. You gone pano by any chance? As the weight of that would be way worse than the “drag” from roof rails. Each to their own as you say

Reactions: spookuk
Drag with roof rails? Wow. You gone pano by any chance? As the weight of that would be way worse than the “drag” from roof rails. Each to their own as you say

Looks like carbon black so no pano. But a rear spoiler…

Reactions: NevMan
Jeez another forum fallout over which way the wind blows

Reactions: NevMan, IanL-RS3 and Daggerit
Morning All,
@Real Thing - to pick up his car Monday week after next. Unbearable wait for another 8 days.
There are a couple of Standard editions of @dixiebrook and @boardlord, sitting unusually static. In the past Standard editions have sneaked through to delivery quite quickly.

@RS03??? Thanks, indeed that call has come. Pickup scheduled for 22nd October.

Reactions: RS03???
Another delay update

Confirmed buildweek 30

‘This order is still currently delayed in the production line, although it has come to the end of its assembly it is currently awaiting the final semi conductor component. Please accept my apologies as we are unaware of an estimated time of arrival for this.

• Sad
@RS03??? Thanks, indeed that call has come. Pickup scheduled for 22nd October.
I had another update email this morning to confirm still at week 47 of 2022.
Another delay update

Confirmed buildweek 30

‘This order is still currently delayed in the production line, although it has come to the end of its assembly it is currently awaiting the final semi conductor component. Please accept my apologies as we are unaware of an estimated time of arrival for this.
Thanks, folks, Updated.

Reactions: Jay 1234
Hi All

Ordered Sportback Vorsprung Daytona Grey - Aug 2022, no build date! Ordered from Amersham Audi

Thanks for keeping the spreadsheet going - will update when I get more information!

Reactions: RS03??? and Terminator x
Hi All

Ordered Sportback Vorsprung Daytona Grey - Aug 2022, no build date! Ordered from Amersham Audi

Thanks for keeping the spreadsheet going - will update when I get more information!
Same ordered 12 months ago and been told now next June.

• Sad
Hi All

Welcome, @Jase6666 , same as mine. Added.

Reactions: NevMan and Jase6666
Mines just gone to status 20 confirmed WK44 :)

Reactions: Jay 1234, Jaeger12, NevMan and 1 other person
Mines just gone to status 20 confirmed WK44 :)
Good, hopefully we may get a few more Carbon - Saloon Kemora Grey going into build
Great news! Stupid question, but how are you tracking status changes? Is there a app/site you can see your order?

Cheers
J
Have to rely on the Audi-UK -> dealer -> to advise you. The App or link which was on myAudi was disabled in 2021.

Reactions: Jay 1234, M7, RS3ree and 1 other person
Good, hopefully we may get a few more Carbon - Saloon Kemora Grey going into build
Hmmm, i wonder if mine will be in the same boat then. Can’t be bothered to call my dealer to have the discussion so i’ll wait and see…

Hi guys

Ordered 7th Sept 2021 a Vorsprung Sportback

Now have build week 43 confirmed at status 20

Got an email the other day saying things are now taking shape and that the car is now in build, any ideas how long after that email the car will be here for?

Thanks,

Hi guys

Ordered 7th Sept 2021 a Vorsprung Sportback

Now have build week 43 confirmed at status 20

Got an email the other day saying things are now taking shape and that the car is now in build, any ideas how long after that email the car will be here for?

Thanks,
Mine was a solid 2 months from the build date to the delivery date if I remember correctly. Mid-July build date and then mid-Sept delivery.

I believe that mine was sat waiting for ECU's or whatever after the actual build was completed, so yours could be faster or could be slower if there's more of a semiconductor wait.

Reactions: hcx187
Exciting stuff, just got the audi UK email saying the car is built and checked shame I'm at work until early Dec and won't be able to collect until then

@RS03

Reactions: 3vans, kayemill, Jay 1234 and 2 others
Exciting stuff, just got the audi UK email saying the car is built and checked shame I'm at work until early Dec and won't be able to collect until then

@RS03
Good, should be with the dealer in 2 to 6 weeks, in Nov.

Morning All,

Car is arranged to be Delivered Next Thursday (20/10/22) Thanks for the spreadsheet/Thread RS03??? and btw my Supply Dealer was Harwoods Portsmouth

Good Morning All,
Summary: (Batch of Kemora Grey and one Daytona Grey)
@Real Thing is picking up his Vorsprung Sportsback Kemora Grey on the 20/10
@Jay 1234 is picking up his Carbon Saloon Kemora Grey on the 22/10
@Joey Slats - is in Transport , Carbon Saloon Daytona Grey
@RS3ree - is in Build , Carbon Saloon Kemora Grey
@RSA - is in build and awaiting parts for his Vorsprung Saloon Kemora Grey.
also, @hcx187, please advise on the colour will support us on the batching prediction. If you agree, can be added to the spreadsheet.

A quick appreciation to all here, for ongoing updates to keep the data on the spreadsheet useful of build trends as can seen from above Audi's build batching.

Here we are:

Reactions: 3vans, kayemill, Jay 1234 and 4 others
n
Good Morning All,
Summary: (Batch of Kemora Grey and one Daytona Grey)
@Real Thing is picking up his Vorsprung Sportsback Kemora Grey on the 20/10
@Jay 1234 is picking up his Carbon Saloon Kemora Grey on the 22/10
@Joey Slats - is in Transport , Carbon Saloon Daytona Grey
@RS3ree - is in Build , Carbon Saloon Kemora Grey
@RSA - is in build and awaiting parts for his Vorsprung Saloon Kemora Grey.
also, @hcx187, please advise on the colour will support us on the batching prediction. If you agree, can be added to the spreadsheet.

A quick appreciation to all here, for ongoing updates to keep the data on the spreadsheet useful of build trends as can seen from above Audi's build batching.

Here we are:

Not sure if you want to add this to the spreadsheet but for info on batches, I was told on Friday that my Daytona grey saloon, carbon black, dynamic pack, comf+sound has just been built dealers told it me would be with them before end of November.

n

Not sure if you want to add this to the spreadsheet but for info on batches, I was told on Friday that my Daytona grey saloon, carbon black, dynamic pack, comf+sound has just been built dealers told it me would be with them before end of November.
Hi Gazza84, glad to when was the order placed.

Does it make sense for you guys to have information from outside of the UK? I got a lot of dates and info but not sure if it can help you guys.