RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

The burning question John, will you keep it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tough because the few people that owned the old one have all said the new one feels different. The wife has a RSQ3 as you know and whilst I like it I'm not loving it.

TX.

Reactions: kayemill, Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
@RS03??? Its been a while since I posted an update...unfortunately still no build date for my Vors SB, I see some people with order dates mid 2022 starting to get dates from dealers - hoping for some news soon. Getting bit fed up to say the least.

@RS03??? Its been a while since I posted an update...unfortunately still no build date for my Vors SB, I see some people with order dates mid 2022 starting to get dates from dealers - hoping for some news soon. Getting bit fed up to say the least.
Stay positive, if your order has been accepted at the factory it will get built.

Reactions: Jase6666
Stay positive, if your order has been accepted at the factory it will get built.
Thanks Phill! You're right...some people have been waiting way longer... the key thing the sales guy yesterday said was it accepted at the factory...just a waiting game (hopefully) now but things are starting to move.

What was interesting is he mentioned if I wanted an RS6 the lead in time was 5months... not sure if that's true or just some upselling technique!

Reactions: Phill6666
We had a batch of Daytona Grey and Kemora Grey cars around March/April, from history the next batch may be around mid-year to Sept, as these are popular colour, so may have more batch runs than other colours. (Guessing by history.). We have @Waq1, @AjRS3, @Tommm awaiting.

Reactions: Tommm and Jase6666
We had a batch of Daytona Grey and Kemora Grey cars around March/April, from history the next batch may be around mid-year to Sept, as these are popular colour, so may have more batch runs than other colours. (Guessing by history.). We have @Waq1, @AjRS3, @Tommm awaiting.
Still no build date for my Daytona though I did place the order mid of September 22. Let’s see hopefully they get a ****** move on!

Tough because the few people that owned the old one have all said the new one feels different. The wife has a RSQ3 as you know and whilst I like it I'm not loving it.

TX.
I would say it’s a grower. Although it’s still a 5 cylinder it’s different.

certainly attracts some clowns when driving.

Good Morning All,
Welcome @Sibz156 ,@Wraith @dixiebrook added to list.
(apologies, seems to have missed your entry into the sheet, added now) for @dixiebrook and @Sibz156
Collected Last week,
Vorsprung @Darren jones - Sb-KeG - Congratulations
Vorsprung @Phill6666 - Sb-KyG - Congratulations
Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden or stuck at UK Port?)
Carbon @Scooby216 - Sb-TaR @Emden
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Transit will be at dealers in 2 weeks.
Carbon @LuckyLee Sb-KeG - In Transit - Stuck at UK Port for 2 weeks, #farce?
Standard @nrs3 -Sl-KeG - Now in Transit to UK
Vorsprung @rngDeadeye - Sb-Exclusive Colour - In Transit
Vorsprung @Sibz156 - Sl-MyB - In Transit
Potential Build starts for this month.
Vorsprung @5pot Sl-Exclusive Colour
Vorsprung @Waq1 - Sl-DaG
Vorsprung @Ross1 - Sb-KeG
Worth a comment: Could this be another batch of Daytona Grey and Kemora Grey car build run?

Reactions: Kevmoz and Jaeger12
Thanks Phill! You're right...some people have been waiting way longer... the key thing the sales guy yesterday said was it accepted at the factory...just a waiting game (hopefully) now but things are starting to move.

What was interesting is he mentioned if I wanted an RS6 the lead in time was 5months... not sure if that's true or just some upselling technique!
Hi Jase,

this was the issue I was pushing to understand from my dealer. As far as I was told from both sales person and branch sales manager. Until you have a build week your status is TBC.

I even had asked them to contact Audi UK for me for confirmation that my order would be built. (Didn’t get anywhere with that).
So I’m sure after you’ve waited 13-15 months you’ll get a build week. But until then , I don’t believe it’s correct that it’s confirmed with factory.

Well after a long 19 month wait & a very long 3 & a half weeks sitting at the UK port. The wait is finally over, on Tuesday mine gets delivered at long last.
Many thanks to RS03 for maintaining this spreadsheet it has been really helpful & provided that glimmer of hope along the way.

Reactions: AndyVWR, nrs3, Basher (Peter) and 6 others
Hi Jase,

this was the issue I was pushing to understand from my dealer. As far as I was told from both sales person and branch sales manager. Until you have a build week your status is TBC.

I even had asked them to contact Audi UK for me for confirmation that my order would be built. (Didn’t get anywhere with that).
So I’m sure after you’ve waited 13-15 months you’ll get a build week. But until then , I don’t believe it’s correct that it’s confirmed with factory.

If the order has been accepted at factory your car will be built. Just have to then wait for a build week. If Wraith your order hasn’t been accepted you may or may not get your car.

If the order has been accepted at factory your car will be built. Just have to then wait for a build week. If Wraith your order hasn’t been accepted you may or may not get your car.
My order has now been accepted and I’ve been given a build week.
I was told previously that the two points weren’t separate. As in, you get the build week when your order is accepted/confirmed.
Not sure, mine seems to be fine now. Took a while though.

forgot to mention but the car has wireless charging. Think they must have put it back in to the cars

Reactions: nrs3, kayemill and Daggerit
forgot to mention but the car has wireless charging. Think they must have put it back in to the cars

Yeah, mine got it put back on as well and was delivered in September last year. I think they were removed for about six months or so.

Reactions: Phill6666
well got a nice update, after calling around many audi centres around my area, one told me he just had a cancelled build slot for a sportsback, but i wanted sedan and he said most likely will arrive next year! I will keep my deposit for the August 2026 Sedan and opted to go for this sportsback order and will sell my sportsback once the sedan arrives! @RS03??? if you could update my spreadsheet please I have now on order Daytona Grey Sportsback due to arrive early next year!

Reactions: RS03??? and kayemill
I put my order in week 16 this year for Sportback Tango Red. Just couple days before this color was removed from configurator here in Poland. I wanted car to be produced beginning next year, but the latest I got is Week 47 this year. I hope it will get delayed by around month ;-) I could also take week 22 this year if I wanted car quickly as dealer had couple slots to choose from.

Reactions: RS03???
Hi, I was just wondering has anyone got the dynamic pack and would you say is it worth having and is the sports exhaust louder than the normal one. As the problem I have is I ordered Audi rs3 vorsprung in kemora grey in December 2021 and my build week keeps getting moved it was meant to 30 then pushed to 46 had anyone else had this problem. They have gave me the opportunity to get a vorsprung one without the dynamic pack and I can have that in 2 weeks.

Hi, I was just wondering has anyone got the dynamic pack and would you say is it worth having and is the sports exhaust louder than the normal one. As the problem I have is I ordered Audi rs3 vorsprung in kemora grey in December 2021 and my build week keeps getting moved it was meant to 30 then pushed to 46 had anyone else had this problem. They have gave me the opportunity to get a vorsprung one without the dynamic pack and I can have that in 2 weeks.

I heard from German sources that the dynamic pack (carbon ceramic brakes) they having issues supplying them, the dynamic package is also not available to order anymore in the US at all now and tango red will be discontinued over there in November, they released a MY24 brouche update there.

you might want to contact your dealer to see if they can get clarification on the dynamic package as that could be the reason there is a delay with your order.

My order has now been accepted and I’ve been given a build week.
I was told previously that the two points weren’t separate. As in, you get the build week when your order is accepted/confirmed.
Not sure, mine seems to be fine now. Took a while though.
Thanks Wraith

Did you get a BW recently then? I ordered mine Aug 2022...so based the tracker, I am expecting some movement soon (I hope). Although I did order the RS Dynamic pack....which could be causing the delay based on availability of parts etc..

And as per Phil, my dealer told me it was accepted by the factory but has no BW, so they can't confirm when it will arrive...

On a Vorsprung the Dynamic pack gets you the ceramic brakes and 6mph higher top speed (180mph). Vorsprung spec includes RS Sports Exhaust and 174mph limiter anyways.

Reactions: Daggerit

I have the dynamic pack and the only thing you gain is like 6mph top speed and the ceramics. Everything else in the pack is included in the Vorsprung trim as has been said.

For me they’re not needed for the road really. They keep the wheels really clean and are very good stoppers but if you’re not going ridiculously fast down a back road all the time the steels will be fine.

Reactions: RS03???, kayemill and P40L
Thanks Wraith

Did you get a BW recently then? I ordered mine Aug 2022...so based the tracker, I am expecting some movement soon (I hope). Although I did order the RS Dynamic pack....which could be causing the delay based on availability of parts etc..

And as per Phil, my dealer told me it was accepted by the factory but has no BW, so they can't confirm when it will arrive...
Yes, I just got build week last week. Was told the whole time, until I received the build week that it was unconfirmed with factory. There’s different statuses on their system, I’m sure someone here can elaborate. But until build week your on 00, which is TBC. As far as I was told until now. It’s been confirmed.

My spec is fully loaded, dynamic, ceramics etc.

If you have an August order, you might get your build week around October. But that’s just guessing.

Reactions: Jase6666
IMG 4154
Well worth the wait

• Love
Reactions: Apache007, WilsonRS, Tommm and 15 others
Picking up car tomorrow to take to detailers, and will then get offical Audi handover (they need a photo apparently) on Sat morning! Excited is an understatement!

Reactions: RS03???, Kevmoz, NevMan and 2 others
Has any one here received like a free service pack or something to compensate the delay etc? I asked my dealer and he says he can't give me that not even at a discounted rate. They only give when they mess up hard on something. Which tbf I find quite unreasonable considering audi group have messed up quite hard.

Can I ask (sorry I'm waiting on a S3 Saloon not an RS3) but I was intrigued to know what's people's rough waiting times at Emden been? Miens been sat there almost 3 weeks now (I think it'll be coming to Sheerness as we're just north of London) so wasn't sure how long I should expect to wait for shipping?

IMG 0230

cannot believe I have her home! So worth the wait, aside from no sub from my last model this is better in every way drive wise!
Thank you to everyone on this thread for keeping my want to have the car and to RS03 for tracking it all!!!

Reactions: DarrenFFC, Mozol22, RS03??? and 5 others
Can I ask (sorry I'm waiting on a S3 Saloon not an RS3) but I was intrigued to know what's people's rough waiting times at Emden been? Miens been sat there almost 3 weeks now (I think it'll be coming to Sheerness as we're just north of London) so wasn't sure how long I should expect to wait for shipping?
One or two had their cars sitting on UK ports for a month or so. In rare cases, the Dealer will arrange the car to be transported independently due to the backlog. (someone has to pick up the additional cost for this).

I put my order in week 16 this year for Sportback Tango Red. Just couple days before this color was removed from configurator here in Poland. I wanted car to be produced beginning next year, but the latest I got is Week 47 this year. I hope it will get delayed by around month ;-) I could also take week 22 this year if I wanted car quickly as dealer had couple slots to choose from.
You may get lucky, as there will be a push, whenever, for the facelift production. Pls update this thread, if you should get further info.

Good Morning All,

Collected Last week,
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - Cogratulations
Carbon @LuckyLee Sb-KeG - Congratulations
Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden or stuck at UK Port?)
Carbon @Scooby216 - Sb-TaR @Emden
Standard @nrs3 -Sl-KeG - Now in Ship
Vorsprung @rngDeadeye - Sb-Exclusive Colour - In Transit
Vorsprung @Sibz156 - Sl-MyB - In Transit
Potential Build starts for this month.
Vorsprung @5pot Sl-Exclusive Colour
Vorsprung @Waq1 - Sl-DaG
Vorsprung @Ross1 - Sb-KeG
Carbon @Terminator x - Sb-TaR

Reactions: Sibz156, jgs911, Kevmoz and 1 other person
Apologies - found out this week I have moved build weeks from 28 to 34 - could make 2 years from order...to delivery...

• Wow
Apologies - found out this week I have moved build weeks from 28 to 34 - could make 2 years from order...to delivery...
Thanks for teh updade,
Strange, Kyalmi Green, used to be beginning of the year now August for batch run ?

One or two had their cars sitting on UK ports for a month or so. In rare cases, the Dealer will arrange the car to be transported independently due to the backlog. (someone has to pick up the additional cost for this).
Thanks, so still could have a little while ‍♂️