RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Very pleased for you. Any reason why it has been at the port so long ?
Quality check apparently

Me too!!! Think ours must have been on the same boat and stuck at Emden having the same quality checks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, my dealer said it was having quality checks, i'm expecting it to be pristine paint and every single option it was meant to have fitted and working having been there that long! I really hope all the tech is fitted. If bits are missing I'll want some £s off!

Quality check apparently

Yup, my dealer said it was having quality checks, i'm expecting it to be pristine paint and every single option it was meant to have fitted and working having been there that long! I really hope all the tech is fitted. If bits are missing I'll want some £s off!
just find it difficult to comprehend that it took 11Wks. Quality checks are done before the car leaves the factory.

Spoke to my dealer yesterday and they confirmed that there is no reason for mine to still be there other than there are loads and loads of new cars being delivered and it’s just the amount of vehicles vs the amount of boat space. I asked about quality checks or other delays and again confirmed mine was not subject to these.

Ok ok ok I can get excited now :D

Car

Reactions: Scooby216, Kevmoz, Apache007 and 4 others
I JUST had the email telling me the build of my car is complete. In all honesty, I am surprised as I didn't hear anything from the dealer at all.

I have my Launch Edition and I would consider trading it in IF it would cost me less money but the value of my LE and the finance remaining is the same - and I would need £9k to complete the original deal. Any smaller a deposit and I would end up paying more each month than I do now so it seems very likely that when the dealer does eventually call me that I we won't be able to come to a deal.

• Sad
Reactions: 3vans and Kevmoz
I JUST had the email telling me the build of my car is complete. In all honesty, I am surprised as I didn't hear anything from the dealer at all.

I have my Launch Edition and I would consider trading it in IF it would cost me less money but the value of my LE and the finance remaining is the same - and I would need £9k to complete the original deal. Any smaller a deposit and I would end up paying more each month than I do now so it seems very likely that when the dealer does eventually call me that I we won't be able to come to a deal.
You can only ask, when the dealer contacts you, given its well over 18months and similar spec cars ordered later were delivered well before yours came through.

Update on my sportback tango red vors order: moved forward again to week 14 (status 10) with a bit of luck it will be In build next few weeks!!

Reactions: Jaeger12 and RS03???
Update on my sportback tango red vors order: moved forward again to week 14 (status 10) with a bit of luck it will be In build next few weeks!!
Batch of Tango Red's are in Build, yours will be the first Sportsback in Vorsprung on the list, with couple of Carbon in the same Build Week area. As always fingers crossed, batch of Tango Reds turn now.

Reactions: Apache007 and Bensrs3
Batch of Tango Red's are in Build, yours will be the first Sportsback in Vorsprung on the list, with couple of Carbon in the same Build Week area. As always fingers crossed, batch of Tango Reds turn now.
We are getting very excited, keen as mustard!! Your spreadsheet has been very informative/useful!! We get fortnightly updates from the dealership, they have been great. It’s moved forward three times, twice in three week blocks, if it does the same in a fortnight, it could be in build !! Many thanks mate.

Reactions: RS03??? and Apache007
To confirm I double-checked the finance numbers and actually, it looks like I have around £10k equity in the launch edition. I asked the dealer to give me a quote based on this change.

I know the Vorsprung is inferior to the LE. No Audi connect key, no TPMS, and black brakes (which don’t look as good as red on a blue car) BUT it’s very hard to argue with a brand-new car with zero miles (well testing miles) for less money each month even if it misses a few extra features.

Good Morning All,
Audi have been busy for the last couple of months. Atleast 4 cars from our list are being picked up in March, with also movement on Vorsprung cars ordered in Aug 2021, when the order books opened in UK.
We had a batch of Kemora Grey and Daytona Grey cars being built for the 1st part of the year, followed by Mythos Black and Tango Reds. Surprising inclusion of Turbo Blue from the Vorsprung list from Aug 2021 and Exclusive Colour of Nardo Grey due build and in Transit.
Either Audi are now building more cars for Global customers or focussing on UK orders. Not complaining at all, good news for us as its been very quiet.

Congratulations and Pictures please::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Carbon @Jaeger12 - Sb-MyB (14 Months) @Dealers (Mar 1 collection)
Vorsprung @Patrickv - Sb - DaG - (18 monnths) Pickup 1st March.
Vorsprung @cooperp - Sb-DaG (20 Months) - Pickup Early March.
Standard @boardlord - Sl-KeG (11 Months)Pick up 10th March

Tracking:
Carbon @Wrighty993 - Sb - Nardo Grey - (15 Months)
Carbon @Dnw21 - Sb - Tango Red now in Build (18 Months)
Vorsprung @Schuey - Sb-DaG (18 months) Now in UK - May be late March Pickup
Vorsprung @Kevmoz - Sl-Keg (15 Months) Awaiting the Boat.
Vorsprung @GR100 - Sl-TaR (15 Months)
Vorspung @Spinstorm - Sl-TuB (19 Months) Car @Dealer ?
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) Now in Build

Potential Build Start - (Pls confirm with Dealer and Advise)
Colours: Mythos Black, Tango Red,

@Zohaib - Vorsprung Sl-MyB
@Apache007 - Vorsprung - Sb-Nardo Grey
@Miuras & @Inspector71 - Carbon - Sb-TaR
@Bensrs3 - Vorsprung Tango Red

Reactions: Apache007, kayemill, Schuey and 4 others
Good Morning All,
Audi have been busy for the last couple of months. Atleast 4 cars from our list are being picked up in March, with also movement on Vorsprung cars ordered in Aug 2021, when the order books opened in UK.
We had a batch of Kemora Grey and Daytona Grey cars being built for the 1st part of the year, followed by Mythos Black and Tango Reds. Surprising inclusion of Turbo Blue from the Vorsprung list from Aug 2021 and Exclusive Colour of Nardo Grey due build and in Transit.
Either Audi are now building more cars for Global customers or focussing on UK orders. Not complaining at all, good news for us as its been very quiet.

Tracking:

It is built - not here yet. If it is average time for delivery then 3 weeks for end of March would be my guess.

Reactions: RS03???
@RS03??? Mythos black batch was definitely correct as there is a mythos black Vorsprung parked up at my dealer delivered the same day as mine.

Good Morning All,

Tracking:

minor error …… my VS is Sonoma Green not Nardo Grey …… thanks

Please change mine, I’m now having a Carbon SB Nardo Grey

@RS03??? Mythos black batch was definitely correct as there is a mythos black Vorsprung parked up at my dealer delivered the same day as mine.
Maybe that's mine, but delivered to the wrong dealership, lol !!! Post up a few pics when you pick her up. 6 weeks until build starts for me. Mine will be shipped to Sheerness too so hopefully quick turnaround. Enjoy :yahoo:

Reactions: RS03??? and Jaeger12
Good Morning All,

Tracking:

Looking forward to sending pics

Reactions: RS03??? and Apache007
Pls add:
Vorspung Sl-TuB, order week 2207 build week 1223 (per call today), originally was estimated Oct’22.

sent from my orgasmatron using the voices

Finally my car arrives next Tuesday after near 20month wait!
Went to the dealer today to talk money.
Fortunately got 6.2% on VWFS finance, only due to my history (12yrs and 5 cars) with the garage - I was locked in from Q3 21....the dealer had to do a bit of work there, so they're not all bad !!!
Got 31k from the dealer for my 67 plate from new mid spec now at 28k miles, but it does need brakes all round plus front wheels, a few small paint scratches and a big service, glad it's not me!
All in all I can't complain.
Will be good to be in a 'new' RS3.
Told my dealer to put me down for the FL in late 24 !!!

Reactions: kayemill, RS03??? and Daggerit
Finally my car arrives next Tuesday after near 20month wait!
Went to the dealer today to talk money.
Fortunately got 6.2% on VWFS finance, only due to my history (12yrs and 5 cars) with the garage - I was locked in from Q3 21....the dealer had to do a bit of work there, so they're not all bad !!!
Got 31k from the dealer for my 67 plate from new mid spec now at 28k miles, but it does need brakes all round plus front wheels, a few small paint scratches and a big service, glad it's not me!
All in all I can't complain.
Will be good to be in a 'new' RS3.
Told my dealer to put me down for the FL in late 24 !!!

Wow…..you look after them don’t you

Reactions: cooperp and Terminator x
My RS3 has arrived at the dealership. Picking it up either this or next weekend :)

Reactions: Kevmoz, RS03???, DarrenFFC and 4 others
@RS03??? Collected and now with detailer. I'll post some pictures when I pick it up early next week.

Reactions: Kevmoz, RS03???, DarrenFFC and 2 others
Collection all set for next week, although there is snow forecast for the North?? Could be interesting…….

Reactions: kayemill, Kevmoz, RS03??? and 3 others
Mine still at Emden, should have been collecting it on Friday. Based on some people’s experience I have another 6 weeks to wait so mid April collection for me. I suspect it’s because it’s only taken 15 months so far from order and they can’t let anyone have one unless it’s at least 16 months . Keep your fingers crossed for a space on a boat soon.

Reactions: kayemill
My RS3 has arrived at the dealership. Picking it up either this or next weekend :)

Mine too…pick up Saturday . Only waited 18 months from order placement…3 of which sat at Emden….

Reactions: RS03???, AHRS3, kayemill and 1 other person
Had confirmation mine completed build and left the factory 18th Feb.
18 month order anniversary this Saturday.

Guess it could be sat at Emden for a while listening to Otis Redding

Reactions: RS03???, Apache007, kayemill and 1 other person
@RS03??? Collected and now with detailer. I'll post some pictures when I pick it up early next week.
Was there any tech missing from yours?

How would I know if anything was missing from my Vorsprung, i'd rather do a checklist at dealer before paying so I can check its all there!

How would I know if anything was missing from my Vorsprung, i'd rather do a checklist at dealer before paying so I can check its all there!
I'm pretty sure that there's a standard £500 off for the 360 camera omission but that's about it. Nothing for the TPMS, USBs in the rear, etc. Which I think it a joke because the cost of retrofitting these things is upwards of £4000 easily.

I haven't had time to look yet . From pick up to dropping at detailer was 2 minutes as its literally next door. But mines a CB so won't have a lot that the vorsprung had anyway.

I'm pretty sure that there's a standard £500 off for the 360 camera omission but that's about it. Nothing for the TPMS, USBs in the rear, etc. Which I think it a joke because the cost of retrofitting these things is upwards of £4000 easily.

But retrofit is always the more costly route anyway.

TPMS / USB are relatively ‘cheap’ to do.

The 360 less so because of the cameras / wiring etc are around 1-1.5K in parts alone, these parts to Audi at cost will be a lot cheaper.
It’s always cheaper when ‘in build’.

Morning ALL,
Some of the ordered about 9, mix of Car variants have been built or on their way to the dealers. Some of these started their build tail end of last year and appear to have been held at Emden for some unexplained circumstances. May be Audi wishes to have a strong start for the new registrations for new cars.

Some EU countries have removed the option to order RS3 on their web sites, possibly in readiness for fl RS3 models. Where the launch was few months behind UK, it appears the RS3 is still available to be ordered.

Average delivery timescales query from @PedroD is almost impossible to answer as Audi's batching process for RS3 builds appears to dictated by this observed in order of:
Colour, Body type, Standard, Carbon, Vorsprung, when ordered. Some members if their order landed just when the batch was being made and were next on the list, they were in luck. So random.

From below, there should be a bunch of cars soon in UK.
Tracking:
Carbon @Wrightly - Sb - Nartdo Grey - (14 Months)
Standard @boardlord - Sl-KeG (10 Months) Now on Train
Vorsprung @Patrickv - Sb - DaG - (18 monnths)
Vorsprung @Schuey - Sb-DaG (18 months) Now in UK
Vorsprung @Kevmoz - Sl-Keg (14 Months) Awaiting the Boat.
Vorsprung @cooperp - Sb-DaG (18 Months)

Hi. My dealer has confirmed that my car was in build this week as they got sent a chassis number. Just waiting for an update.

Reactions: RS03??? and Jaeger12
I think TPMS is a worthwhile retrofit.
Anyone know a decent route / fitter ?

But retrofit is always the more costly route anyway.

TPMS / USB are relatively ‘cheap’ to do.

The 360 less so because of the cameras / wiring etc are around 1-1.5K in parts alone, these parts to Audi at cost will be a lot cheaper.
It’s always cheaper when ‘in build’.

Oh yeah, I totally understand a retrofit is always more expensive. I'm just throwing in the actual cost to us to sort out what Audi has removed from the cars since we ordered them.

TPMS isn't too bad, as you say, but still should've been included seeing as lots of other markets still have them. Not that I'm bitter or anything. Hahaha.

I think TPMS is a worthwhile retrofit.
Anyone know a decent route / fitter ?
@DJAlix in North London. The sensors will be supplied to you and have to be fitted to the wheels first by your 'Trusted Tyre Fitter''.
Then @DJAlix will fit the rest on your car, update firmware on various modules to make it work, will take him a good day's work.

Reactions: cooperp
Sh
@DJAlix in North London. The sensors will be supplied to you and have to be fitted to the wheels first by your 'Trusted Tyre Fitter''.
Then @DJAlix will fit the rest on your car, update firmware on various modules to make it work, will take him a good day's work.
Shame that he's so far from me otherwise I'd definitely get this done. Unfortunately the 1,100 mile round trip is just too much for me to justify.