Revo on 170 BHP CR (CAHA Engine) Anyone got one?

Eigdoog

±§~Quadzackular~§±
Reaction score
Hello,

So I'm going to book up for a remap with a Revo map if i dont hear to many horror stories on here.

Get about 45 bhp gain and 53 lbft torque gain, the bloke said it will make so much difference. Ive read about older engine having it done with EGR and DPF delete but he seems to think ill be fine as my engine does not suffer with these.

Any help with this please.

Cheers
Eigdoog

I have revo on 170, really good no issues and loads of power.

Is that a 170bhp diesel or petrol?

Diesel for me!

So a bit more as I was on my phone earlier.

Don't get the device that allows you to set maps and disable car for security. It only works properly for petrol models. 1 map on diesel, on or off and security does not work. They gave me money back for that!

However the map is great, a little brutal in first (but car as standard is a nightmare in first!) and goes like a train from 2nd to 6th!!!

It will make you smile that bit more. Much more torque and great for overtaking, more responsive over 2k rpm. Not much in the economy!

cheers

n0v

Did you get the EGR or DPF delete? To be fair i think it does pull like a train in all gears till silly speeds so with a remap i should be over the moon!

anyone have EGR removed as part of the repo map as I'm looking at getting this done? or any review about the map