Respray Quote

darkfibre

Reaction score
Keen to get my bonnet, bumper and both front wings resprayed due to masses of stone chips.

Is a quote of £600 (inc 5-year paint warranty) too much?

How much should I be looking to pay and can anyone recommend somewhere local at a decent price?

I'm from London...thanks in advance...

Last edited:
Sounds about right £150 per panel is the norm! Can't help with any decent places though i'm afraid

Yeah but consider driving there, leaving car, training whatever back, cost of fuel, etc etc its not worth it as even the hassle & unknown of where car is adds to the price you'd pay.

nope i agree....i meant it in the sense of there are cheaper places but you have to look..... i only use places where i know someone with equal standards to mine has been and has been totally happy with the work - not ideal for the area your in as more condensed

No...you're both right...not worth the journey up, considering costs, etc...was just seeking advice from others who may have had personal experience with a bodyshop that had high-quality workmanship - I'd trust people's opinions on here over theirs.

Hey There, I am going to get a dent/respray sorted from a place in Hainault. Not far from barking and ilford.

Various people have recommended his work to me and i know some of the cars he has done have been in performance VW and other mags.

http://www.jagsbodyshop.com/

The site is under construction but you can contact him from there.

Cheers