Remap issue , is this map bad !

Ashmc

Reaction score
Had this remap done in January, today fly wheel started knocking in idile

been told it’s on its way out , someone said the torque comes in to string and there are to many spikes ? Car has 130k on it
I’m going back to the place Thursday so if there’s a issue can someone help me out is the map going to brake my new fly wheel and clutch

thanks

366044CA E4CE 434B B9D9 FBFBCDC72A4D

435Nm is not excessive for a 2.0 diesel. The so called spikes seen on the map aren't excessive and could be due to several things such as wheel slip on the rollers .
The car has 130K miles on the clock so only 5 times around the planet. The DMF could have failed on a normal unmapped car at that mileage. Launches do not help clutch or DMF life and should be avoided if possible,

Reactions: V6_Man and Ashmc
435Nm is not excessive for a 2.0 diesel. The so called spikes seen on the map aren't excessive and could be due to several things such as wheel slip on the rollers .
The car has 130K miles on the clock so only 5 times around the planet. The DMF could have failed on a normal unmapped car at that mileage. Launches do not help clutch or DMF life and should be avoided if possible,
Thanks for the response, wow the round the world comment has blew my mind hahaha

As stated I'm leaning towards clutch flywheel affecting these graphs, the fact it was done in Jan & now the flywheel is showing wear says allot that it was already near the edge & the extra has pushed it.

Hp looks standard for 2.0 TDI on a generic map, although just noticed it's an auto & those boxes are built fairly well for power subject to the year etc, but how old is the car as 130k could be a 8V or 8P.

Reactions: V6_Man
As stated I'm leaning towards clutch flywheel affecting these graphs, the fact it was done in Jan & now the flywheel is showing wear says allot that it was already near the edge & the extra has pushed it.

Hp looks standard for 2.0 TDI on a generic map, although just noticed it's an auto & those boxes are built fairly well for power subject to the year etc, but how old is the car as 130k could be a 8V or 8P.
It’s 8v 2014 6 speed manual

Anyway of finding out what map is my car, I'm 90% sure its not standard but have no idea if its safe or not?

Anyway of finding out what map is my car, I'm 90% sure its not standard but have no idea if its safe or not?
Maybe put it on a Dyno, might be worth while for insurance purposes .
I ended up getting upgraded Sachs’s fly wheel and clutch . Pulls like a train now

Reactions: NHN