rear toe Geo out on Audi A3 Quattro any help!

Syvo

IF IN DOUBT GO FLAT OUT
Reaction score
ive recently had my car 4wd aligned and found that the rear passenger toe is miles out, i know the bushes need doing although the geo is saying the passenger rear toe is at 1 degree and the drivers is at 0 degree and 0 mins.

i have read on hear that you can adjust the subframe would this make much difference?
i know the bushes will help out a little but not to the extent of 1 degree.

any sugestions carnt see any differenece between the both trailing arms to see if one has bent or moved but both the same.

Rear toe can be adjusted by undoing the rear arm bolts and moving the arm about and/or adjustable ties bars...

<tuffty/>

Your aligner should have cetralised the subframe and got a spot on thrust angle to start with, then gone from there, if the trailing arm bushes are shot, it will be hard to get it spot on ...

Duno if he centered the car he did undo the trailing arms and move it over although it has minimal movement tie arms where adjusted for the camber as the camber was 3 degree so reduced that to 1 degree will get bushes done and see how that fairs up and hopefully get better centre line also he was using a hunter geo system so good bit of kit. How much is 1 degree is mm does any one know? Cheers for the info ppl will keep you posted on how it goes

im in the same boat, got my alignment done at awesomegti for the second time and they said they couldnt get parallel rear toe, so i have a little bit of toe in, equal both sides. they told me it will be fine and i shouldnt have excessive wear.
this weekend i noticed my tire tread is feathering on the edges (hard to describe) because of it pointing in slightly.
im taking it back to them anyway.

p.s. shut it dave!