R32 Owner in Manchester

R32ANT

Reaction score
Hi guys just a quick hello, I'm a member over on R32oc and as the golf and Audi 3.2 is the same platform was after some tuning advise

Cheers
Ps will edit my profile when I get home

My car
IMG_0455.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

187cced0.jpg

Let me know what you guys think

Howdy and welcome aboard. Not too much you can do tbh. There are small gains in a map, exhaust etc but nothing too noticeable. The big way is bolt a turbo on!!! Nice looking R32.

I'm running stage 2 revo software, full miltek with 100 cel cats, carbonio induction.
Looking at some schrick cams but I want to go supercharged next year.
I've got the b7 rs4 front brake set up, rear tarox drilled discs and tarox corsa pads.
helix paddle clutch with single mass flywheel.
Ap coilovers, neuspeed anti roll bars, fully pollybushed, adjustable rear tie arms.
Comp brake top mounts, neuspeed front strutbrace, and unibrace rear.
Blue haldex controller, and probably other things I've forgotten lol

I'm running stage 2 revo software, full miltek with 100 cel cats, carbonio induction.
Looking at some schrick cams but I want to go supercharged next year.
I've got the b7 rs4 front brake set up, rear tarox drilled discs and tarox corsa pads.
helix paddle clutch with single mass flywheel.
Ap coilovers, neuspeed anti roll bars, fully pollybushed, adjustable rear tie arms.
Comp brake top mounts, neuspeed front strutbrace, and unibrace rear.
Blue haldex controller, and probably other things I've forgotten lol

WOW sounds a lot when you say it like that, bet you cant wait to get it on the track at ADI. other people on here will have some stiff competition from you lol.

You do need a charger or turbo lol

BIG monies tho...

I no it's a next year thing that, gonna fit my peloquin diff this weekend ready for castle Combe ;)

I no it's a next year thing that, gonna fit my peloquin diff this weekend ready for castle Combe ;)

ha ha, its gonna handle top then mate!!! it will be unreal with a charger lol

P.S. i cant wait to see it on the track, (well see the back of it at least lol )

You'll be infront of me mate with the mapped 1.8t