Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

WANTED....

Looking for an original exhaust in good condition for B7 2.0T Quattro

TIA

same as the 2 pics below but never painted or fitted to any car
all fixings ect new fits A4 B7 avant saloon cabby
P1090134.jpg

A4050014_zpsad4a858e.jpg
Will it fir my s-line cabrio 57 plate

DTM front bumper ( rare headlamp wash and pdc fitment option) , new carbon oem splitter and all mesh vents , selling as separate items on fleabay and gummtree, may take a sesnsible cash offer over £500 .

set of 4 s-line springs (F&R) for a 2.0tfsi special edition s-line Quattro avant. all four are in excellent condition, also on gumtree. or make me an offer, can post at extra cost.

springs still for sale, £40 the the set of 4.
DTM bumper, splitter and grilles sold now ..

Avant special edition / DTM 320mm drilled&vented disks and calipers(S4 calipers with carriers for 320mm disk) for sale next week, also on gumtree now.all in very good condition.

Reactions: James.c
DTM front bumper ( rare headlamp wash and pdc fitment option) , new carbon oem splitter and all mesh vents , selling as separate items on fleabay and gummtree, may take a sesnsible cash offer over £500 . SOLD

set of 4 s-line springs (F&R) for a 2.0tfsi special edition s-line Quattro avant. all four are in excellent condition, also on gumtree. or make me an offer, can post at extra cost. NOW SOLD.

I'm Looking For a Drivers front wing and Bonnet to fit 2007 A4 2.0 Tdi Quattro S-line.
Must be good condition, straight and rust free, I don't mind the odd stone chip or v.small scratch.

LZ9Y Phantom black paint colour preferred but will consider other colours.

Can collect if not too far away.

Number Plates

Vehicle specific symbols such as Audi shown below. So even if you have a different vehicle, I should have the correct symbol for your car - please ask for more information.

Note - the registration mark 'EXAMPLE' shown below is for illustrative purposes only.

20160603 090236 resized 1
20160603 090251 resized 1
20160603 090326 resized 1

You can choose : -

- Border or no border

- GB or no GB.

- A short message instead of the symbol.

The only thing that legally has to remain is the postcode and the BSAU mark.

I will supply double sided sticky pads with them.

Please use the parts request feature on the site to get started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For security reasons - I will need a photograph/scan of the front and inside of your V5 with your driving license on top of it.

The card billing address must match the address shown on the V5 - I will know if it doesn't match and I will cancel the order.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any pictures/scans of V5's should be sent to my email address and not uploaded to the site. (I'll provide my email address after you have submitted the parts request).

£20.00 inc VAT a set.

Most of you know me by now, but for those of you who don't have a good look through the parts request system or simply Google my username. These plates are fully road legal, I'm a Main Dealer and have been personally part of this forum for years. I'm not here to mess you about.

Its free delivery.

Any questions, please ask.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Many of us here will love this.
S4 style caliper retaining clips/spring clips or whatever is the official name of the fancy part we all would love to have but cost a fortune..
well found these from german ebay - (shipping worldwide) at approx half the price of what they cost here in the UK (can get them at only at the stealers)
and on top of that you have several options for the printed logo to go on it.. S4/RS/S line/ DTM...
 57 1  57 2  57 3 1
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-S-li...026797?hash=item464e29186d:g:8kkAAOSwKfVXErAQ

Reactions: Stanningtonglen
I assume these are for the standard calipers chap, are they avaible for the bigger S4 size calipers found on special editions and dtm's.

I assume these are for the standard calipers chap, are they avaible for the bigger S4 size calipers found on special editions and dtm's.

If you open the link, in the pics you'll se an example of these fitted to the callipers.
Compare them to your actual callipers to find out.
I do have the larger S4 type of callipers on my 2.0T quattro an based on the pics I've seen in the description it should fit without any hassle.

Anyone need a twin exit rear diffuser from a S-Line?

I have one from a TDI?

If you open the link, in the pics you'll se an example of these fitted to the callipers.
Compare them to your actual callipers to find out.
I do have the larger S4 type of callipers on my 2.0T quattro an based on the pics I've seen in the description it should fit without any hassle.

i bought some S-Line ones last week , had a long chat with him first to make sure everything would be alright and very helpful chap he is too

Rob I pm'd him when it first went up, asked for the part number to check it will fit then not heard off him since, sent him a further 2 pm'd since the initial conversation took place and he's clearly ignoring me.

have you considered getting a new one dani, they are not that expensive new from audi to be honest, and it will be new.

Rob I pm'd him when it first went up, asked for the part number to check it will fit then not heard off him since, sent him a further 2 pm'd since the initial conversation took place and he's clearly ignoring me.

I thought you had it as id said I was interested but you had first dibs ive seen a couple on ebay for around £70ish do you have the part number ?
also is it different for sline ?

I did mate, just waiting for a part number off him to check it fits as its off a cab and mines a saloon so just wanted to be 100%.

Well that's it rob, they are only £40 off Mike brand new delivered so think I'll just buy straight from Mike.

Search my parts request posts Martin, the part numbers in their, and don't ****** pay £70 from eBay that's a joke. £40 as said direct from Mike the parts guy.

Reactions: martin1984
I did mate, just waiting for a part number off him to check it fits as its off a cab and mines a saloon so just wanted to be 100%.

Well that's it rob, they are only £40 off Mike brand new delivered so think I'll just buy straight from Mike.

Search my parts request posts Martin, the part numbers in their, and don't ****** pay £70 from eBay that's a joke. £40 as said direct from Mike the parts guy.
Thanks at only £40 brand new I go that way as thought id be looking t over a £100

Reactions: Dani_B19
WANTED A call out to all that have had the joy in of buying a rs4 grill unfortunately I don't have the funds for 1 so has any 1 got there old s-line grill sat around that there'd like to sell for a few bob close to midlands would be great then I could collect cheers

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

WANTED A call out to all that have had the joy in of buying a rs4 grill unfortunately I don't have the funds for 1 so has any 1 got there old s-line grill sat around that there'd like to sell for a few bob close to midlands would be great then I could collect cheers

I have a spare bare s line grille (no chrome frame, or reg plate holder,just the grille itself) if you're interested.
Located in Telford

I have a spare bare s line grille (no chrome frame, or reg plate holder,just the grille itself) if you're interested.
Located in Telford
I keep it in mind but I am after a full grill cheers

A4 B7 3.0tdi exhaust downpipe minus the cat, this is for an auto gearbox only, "top pic is for illustration" ideal for making a decat downpipe without chopping you original downpipe to bits.
£50 inc postage.

Audi A4 b7 genuine rs4 carbon interior trim

FOR SALE GENUINE AUDI RS4 B7 CARBON FIBRE TRIM IN EXCELLENT CONDITION

THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO THE TRIM IS THERE IS A SMALL CRACK ON THE PASSANGER SIDE DASH TRIM (see photos) ALSO SLIGHT DAMAGE TO THE SILVER SURROUND AROUND THE GEAR STICK (see in photo silver surround is replaceable or can just be removed)
CASH OR PAYPAL ON COLLECTION AS ITEMS MAY GET DAMAGED IN TANSITE

PICTURE ON REQUEST

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

Audi A4 b7 genuine rs4 carbon interior trim

FOR SALE GENUINE AUDI RS4 B7 CARBON FIBRE TRIM IN EXCELLENT CONDITION

THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO THE TRIM IS THERE IS A SMALL CRACK ON THE PASSANGER SIDE DASH TRIM (see photos) ALSO SLIGHT DAMAGE TO THE SILVER SURROUND AROUND THE GEAR STICK (see in photo silver surround is replaceable or can just be removed)
CASH OR PAYPAL ON COLLECTION AS ITEMS MAY GET DAMAGED IN TANSITE

PICTURE ON REQUEST

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

I take it you mean these CLICKY and you don't appear to have the rear ashtray.