Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Haha, the Beemer is not much better mate only washed it the week it was delivered

No snow down here, just sleet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s just came on again really heavy here. Bored with it now especially when it affects getting to work.

Reactions: NevMan and BarryG79
Never mind mate I believe we are all in the same boat. I am keeping both mine clean from inside as it is where I sit. Outside is what people see while I am driving .

And I am not touching either of the cars until temps settle down a bit.

So I can stay then? :thumbs up:

Reactions: V6_Man and BarryG79
So I can stay then? :thumbs up:

I am

eb9a70b4041d19ae024feb5b1494a562.jpg

61ddac15f6c5a8a6b1f42a9fe77105e5.jpg

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Got a very random Monday morning shot last week, the sun was beaming, seemed like a good idea to take a quick instagram picture

It’s probably signing my own banning order from ASN but look at the state of mine. Combination of mucky building sites, manky/salty/snowy roads and no opportunity to wash it over last two or three weeks but it’s embarrassing!
220cad2f5a47c002232f992c9d2cd765.jpg
fc0afc54cf48caa6f7d75f3d589461b6.jpg
9aa7cd1b0fae22a107e2e0d902541e32.jpg
1246b5e3157bd549abcb3624e52bc5b4.jpg
66482a6adcdc5d0cdc4ae1ca7104e0ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BANNED!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and BarryG79
Back in love with the S3 mate?
Just the dashboard lol l like it when it's not costing me a **** load of money, still to book the car in for the fuel Flap release to replaced but I'll wait til the beginning of March for that

Reactions: loftylad and NevMan
86062563c10c2dbb3a6dee07044bc19d.jpg

Sun was out and the hose pipe wasn’t frozen for once.

Reactions: s3bow, tuningman73, Gavy and 10 others
It’s a little dirty but I had to get some pics of mine whilst out shooting anther car at the weekend.

054bd550ea006e1f7e6392666f3d7a3b.jpg

81606e3eb12876a041a38eda837500aa.jpg

7f43f729d200e5e7978f428a004915dd.jpg

50dfd9cfec05c954b49b02a5879a2223.jpg

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn, Pinky1959 and 7 others
It’s a little dirty but I had to get some pics of mine whilst out shooting anther car at the weekend.

81606e3eb12876a041a38eda837500aa.jpg

7f43f729d200e5e7978f428a004915dd.jpg

50dfd9cfec05c954b49b02a5879a2223.jpg

Love the plate mate Oh, and the S3 not too shabby either Initial thoughts coming from the golf?

Love the plate mate Oh, and the S3 not too shabby either Initial thoughts coming from the golf?

thanks mate.

Compared to the GTI it feels more planted, more refined, it somehow feels as if it has a bigger engine if you know what I mean ? Just seems to pull from earlier on and push on for a bit longer

All the similarities are there of course but it just seem like a more sorted car.

Interior vs the VW. No competition Audi Wins , I think this interior is nicer than the new Audi’s with the dual screens too. After sitting at the dealership in the A7 and A6 then I prefer getting back into mine.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Pook, NevMan and 2 others

How did you attach the quattro air freshener? I can't get mine to fit as the air vent is shaped funny!!

They just clip on to the vent??

But the vent is at an angle so the clip doesn't slide on for me, will give it another try tomorrow hmm.

Reactions: BarryG79
thanks mate.

Compared to the GTI it feels more planted, more refined, it somehow feels as if it has a bigger engine if you know what I mean ? Just seems to pull from earlier on and push on for a bit longer

All the similarities are there of course but it just seem like a more sorted car.

Interior vs the VW. No competition Audi Wins , I think this interior is nicer than the new Audi’s with the dual screens too. After sitting at the dealership in the A7 and A6 then I prefer getting back into mine.

Good to hear mate, bet you are pleased you switched to the S3 from A4 was it?

Hi Guys,

I’ve been a lurker on here for a while but just picked up an 18 plate S3 Saloon in Ara blue yesterday. I traded in my 66 plate Golf Gti which is owned for just over 2 years.

So far I’m really enjoying the drive of the S3 even the 230 mile trip home from Surrey to Chorley.

I’ll be on the forums looking for help on swapping out the rear boot lip for a black one and I’ll need some assistance with getting radio station logos on the MMi at some point.

Attachments

• AEC01F4C-5CD2-40A2-B5B8-2CF0AD0049F6.jpeg
    AEC01F4C-5CD2-40A2-B5B8-2CF0AD0049F6.jpeg
    762.2 KB · Views: 403
  • 05A23D08-295C-4129-9F26-E55960F8DE14.jpeg
    05A23D08-295C-4129-9F26-E55960F8DE14.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 412
  • 5035984D-8983-47C6-978C-EE79EE8AA92D.jpeg
    5035984D-8983-47C6-978C-EE79EE8AA92D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 403
Reactions: tuningman73, Chris4410, Chris.D and 10 others
Hi Guys,

I’ve been a lurker on here for a while but just picked up an 18 plate S3 Saloon in Ara blue yesterday. I traded in my 66 plate Golf Gti which is owned for just over 2 years.

So far I’m really enjoying the drive of the S3 even the 230 mile trip home from Surrey to Chorley.

I’ll be on the forums looking for help on swapping out the rear boot lip for a black one and I’ll need some assistance with getting radio station logos on the MMi at some point.
Car looks really nice! I've been tempting swapping out my PFL for a FL, but the FL cars with the features I want are all around £25k. Can't justify that when I could swap to an A5 for similar pricing

Car looks really nice! I've been tempting swapping out my PFL for a FL, but the FL cars with the features I want are all around £25k. Can't justify that when I could swap to an A5 for similar pricing
And best of FL models won't drop much lower than £23500

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Kondax
And best of FL models won't drop much lower than £23500
Exactly! Not worth it when they will soon release the new model A3. Although saying that, you'll probably be paying 40k+ for a decently specced version

Exactly! Not worth it when they will soon release the new model A3. Although saying that, you'll probably be paying 40k+ for a decently specced version

I’d imagine a no option car will start well north of £40k judging by a1/q3 and new tt pricing

Hi Guys,

I’m considering a black boot lip on mine too but I don’t generally like to stray from the OEM look so I’m not sure. Anyone have any thoughts. I’m not sure ara contrasts it enough to work, unlike say Glacier.

Reactions: dmpx
Applying the finishing touch and using Auto Finesse Glisten spray wax and it really shines (when the sun was out briefly...).

IMG 0594   Copy

My cleaning has revealed swirl marks and scratches but I plan to get these professionally detailed after winter is over ready for the summer! I have some chips and deep scratches in my front and rear glass, not sure how I will tackle those :(

Whenever I am driving I always hear stones bouncing off my car I appear to be a magnet to grit/stones/whatever else on the road lately!!

Reactions: dp_motley, Audi Bairn, oli356 and 2 others
Applying the finishing touch and using Auto Finesse Glisten spray wax and it really shines (when the sun was out briefly...).

View attachment 175425

My cleaning has revealed swirl marks and scratches but I plan to get these professionally detailed after winter is over ready for the summer! I have some chips and deep scratches in my front and rear glass, not sure how I will tackle those :(

Whenever I am driving I always hear stones bouncing off my car I appear to be a magnet to grit/stones/whatever else on the road lately!!

I’ve noticed theses cars seem to chip very easy. I’ve just put it down to how low the cars are. My front window is covered in scratches. I keep planning on getting a new one but I’m scared in case they mess it up and it leaks after the new ones fitted.

I’ve noticed theses cars seem to chip very easy. I’ve just put it down to how low the cars are. My front window is covered in scratches. I keep planning on getting a new one but I’m scared in case they mess it up and it leaks after the new ones fitted.

I think it is just down to how low the car is, My A3 was S Line and had a lot of chips on the front bonnet but not on the windscreen, my S3, however, is the windscreen.

Also replacement windscreens I read they don't use OEM parts (like autoglass repair who my insurance use).

I think it is just down to how low the car is, My A3 was S Line and had a lot of chips on the front bonnet but not on the windscreen, my S3, however, is the windscreen.

Also replacement windscreens I read they don't use OEM parts (like autoglass repair who my insurance use).

My insurance use national windscreens I believe and as the car is over 3 years old they use after market glass. I can pay the difference to have oem fitted. I just keep putting it off because I don’t wanna get it done then for it to leak. Might take the plunge in the summer and let it sit for a day or 2 so they new seal can fully cure

Reactions: SuperKid

Or more likely not keeping a good enough distance from the car in front................My Mrs car is covered in stone chips/road rash just because drives too close to the car in front....worst conditions being when its ******* down with rain

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Do you have any windshield protective films in the UK? I never used it myself but I'm considering to do it right after colelction of my new car. Do you think it's worth the money?

My insurance use national windscreens I believe and as the car is over 3 years old they use after market glass. I can pay the difference to have oem fitted. I just keep putting it off because I don’t wanna get it done then for it to leak. Might take the plunge in the summer and let it sit for a day or 2 so they new seal can fully cure

I had my windscreen replaced a couple months back via Autoglass, but insisted on OEM screen. (Has the four rings on screen in corner) There was jk extra charge for this over and above the excess, which I didn’t pay anyway as screen was cracked by dashcam installer. And no leaks

Possibly driving too close, but paint nowadays much softer than the good old days (water based)

Or more likely not keeping a good enough distance from the car in front................My Mrs car is covered in stone chips/road rash just because drives too close to the car in front....worst conditions being when its ******* down with rain

I use the motorway to work every day, that's the problem. I do avoid driving close to cars but sometimes the traffic is so bad everyone is forced close together. Someone jumps in, I drop back a bit next minute someones changed lanes and closed the gap back up.

I tend to try and avoid the motorway now but it takes longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and Toonsoldier91
Wow that’s stunning. Love the v spokes. Anyone want to sell me theirs ?:welcoming:

Reactions: Ian66