Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Reactions: jet_andy, Audi Bairn, dp_motley and 1 other person
Reactions: jet_andy and Andy F
Yesterday after a proper wash. Topped with P&S Bead Maker.

y6-EtI3URvs6mjb2S7eaC-H5F0bh1fPPmxBDdtNcf7Ww6_OKcKVJnbX3Zv-A3RLXBfrQzSxm8UAY8WpprhH5Y_wkKzYSJUKskfkwENsHUdfruNDZq5qJA1e82inmlU2DOyodtJTn5w=w1815-h858-no

yNc0n-ofrFw3Aooub26AddbPTxx1ODK2hbfVBvkG3off38aEJsw6p8G5vPJR7MPHcB3LNd9gjU2e2sHwLC1intxA-F_6hOl7ZqwcJWu49egShID0VE8szW6HaFZe3jBLhyVuj3D0QQ=w1815-h858-no

WOf-JDruX6u8vkk0PshJZwGvrU_B4YOPzb8fF3YzZGaLPEYsEO470oNdMJxmlK2Z2Q3W7XfzWoPFT4yFz6cU8ynuwxr79BZlI2R5625YZgW4t6j3qsdrulTNbbqdxxYSrdqIaV-1pA=w1815-h858-no

Reactions: Richard46, dp_motley, Audi Bairn and 6 others
Snowfoamed
Washed
Quick Detailed with Sonex
BlurImage 24 3 2019 1 26 19
View attachment 178584 Come on Navarra Blue at its Best
AndyF Team Navarra
20190324 131755

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tommysmith, Baldyone, Pook and 6 others
New member, first ever Audi. So happy with it so far.
3F28C915 2313 4B39 906A B46939C211BB

Reactions: Gavy, Audi Bairn, Jcbmally and 12 others
Not been washed for a week love it, and best car l have ever had
DSC 06473

Reactions: Tej13, SPIKE_, Gavy and 14 others
Mine hasn't been washed for a week either....but every day since has been completely dry and sunny. :sunglasses:
I'm not used to my car staying clean for this long....but I like it. :D

Reactions: loftylad and Jassyo06
Summer wheels for this summer. BBS CH028.
Powder coated. Tire shop mangled one when they were patching a puncture last summer. So it was easy decision to refurbish the whole set.

TkLcYT33kBadxeHLlOcbV_rj88oBbsqXGBdzcnYsRmXRg1c6e2sqHd5HuHU94D9fLpWvg14lCvWavOk5JOg99RwMm4l-SkhtHAlvzL5hH-knOJd2A3qYYuUvM-om91huBkQKQYe8XA=w1345-h635-no

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
From first VAG meet 2019 yesterday :racer:

IMG 1403 Custom

IMG 1409 Custom

IMG 1415 Custom

IMG 1413 Custom

Last edited:
Reactions: Gavy, Audi Bairn, Ron240 and 8 others
Porsche Riviera Blue M4 CP v Voodoo blue S3
DSC 06502
DSC 06532

Reactions: BarryG79, tommysmith, Jcbmally and 8 others
Not a fan of baby blue. Would want a bolder colour or a colour that’s more in yer face in an m4.

I do like it, different but not in your face different

Reactions: Jassyo06
I do like it, different but not in your face different

Just doesn’t look special enough especially on an m4 even though it’s probably an expensive colour option.
It’s a colour that suits something like a fiat 500 or mini to go along the cutesy theme. :wink:

Reactions: NevMan
Not a fan of baby blue. Would want a bolder colour or a colour that’s more in yer face in an m4.
It's very in yer face mate wish l gone for it to be honest
Saw B8-5 RS5 in it yesterday it looked far better than the current B9

Reactions: Pook and NevMan
Just doesn’t look special enough especially on an m4 even though it’s probably an expensive colour option.
It’s a colour that suits something like a fiat 500 or mini to go along the cutesy theme. :wink:
BMW will charge you £5000 for the privilege of any individual paint colour
And add the carbon fibre exterior kit to it, plus the carbon roof to give it the uber contrasting look

Reactions: Pook, AlS3BE and NevMan

I think it is, that is why there is so
Much colour choice

Reactions: Jassyo06 and AlS3BE
BMW will charge you £5000 for the privilege of any individual paint colour
And add the carbon fibre exterior kit to it, plus the carbon roof to give it the uber contrasting look

Ouch. Sod that

£5k for baby blue!!! Expensive carbon fibre I get but that much for paint is insane.
Think I would just go for a simple metallic silver or black and go on holiday with the change :wink:
Maybe even pick some really cool options with that £5k.

£5k for baby blue!!! Expensive carbon fibre I get but that much for paint is insane.
Think I would just go for a simple metallic silver or black and go on holiday with the change :wink:
Maybe even pick some really cool options with that £5k.
They're coming from the factory now with all sorts of silly colours just to add more appeal to the car as they're run out models

Reactions: Audi Bairn
One of the local BMW dealerships has sold god knows how many San Marino blue M4s recently as BMW changed it from an individual colour to a standard metallic.

One of the local BMW dealerships has sold god knows how many San Marino blue M4s recently as BMW changed it from an individual colour to a standard metallic.

This is what l dispise about Audi and bmw, people spend a lot of dosh to get a rare/different colour just for them to release it as a standard colour, in my case Turbo Blue its almost a identical colour to Voodoo maybe it's even the same . ....... Which in my book is Fraudulent and the reason I will never ever buy another Audi they're scum in my eyes now utter low life's

Reactions: NevMan and Ron240
This is what l dispise about Audi and bmw, people spend a lot of dosh to get a rare/different colour just for them to release it as a standard colour, in my case Turbo Blue its almost a identical colour to Voodoo maybe it's even the same . ....... Which in my book is Fraudulent and the reason I will never ever buy another Audi they're scum in my eyes now utter low life's
I agree with you on that, that’s why I’m quite happy at the moment to have Ara, even though initially I preferred Sepang, but Sepang was starting to end up on everything. Ara still relatively rare, I don’t see many at all on the roads - although putting it on a bog standard Q2 I’ll still never understand, but heyho.

I haven't seen Voodoo blue in the metal, I have seen Turbo blue. It is nice and stands out, but I don't think it is the same as Voodoo blue.

Is Voodoo blue a flat or metallic colour?

Happens with other options as well. My last a6 I spec’d memory electric heated seats and folding mirrors for £1500+. Few months later it was standard spec on sline and above.
Always happens with end of line models. It’s loke the virtual cockpit, expensive option and now pretty much standard across the range.

As for colours, I thought ara blue was quite rare till I bought mine. Used to use the NCP car park in Edinburgh for work and there was one day 3 ara blue s3 and I’m sure the Skoda fabia that was parked next to me at Tesco today was ara blue or something that looked really close.
All car manufacturers probably buy from the same few paint manufacturers so without doubt what is a £5k option on the bmw will be £500 option on a Fiat. Paints is paint so shouldn’t be £5k difference between colours maybe a slight difference for metallic and pearls.

This is what that £5k bmw blue reminds me of. Maybe in person it might look more stunning as I know some picture don’t do it any justice.
Upload 2019 4 3 19 42 40

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
I haven't seen Voodoo blue in the metal, I have seen Turbo blue. It is nice and stands out, but I don't think it is the same as Voodoo blue.

Is Voodoo blue a flat or metallic colour?
Flat paint just like Turbo mate to be really sure l would need to park adjacent to a Turbo Blue to really see the difference but it would be nominal ,seen a black Ed A5 and a black Ed TT roadster in Turbo Blue but hey **** happens
I remember when l first came on here and read that a member had just got his new S3 in Audi Exclusive Sepang blue just when they decided to introduce it as a standard option colour, he was livid that was back in 2014

Reactions: Chris4410, AlS3BE and NevMan
Flat paint just like Turbo mate to be really sure l would need to park adjacent to a Turbo Blue to really see the difference but it would be nominal ,seen a black Ed A5 and a black Ed TT roadster in Turbo Blue but hey **** happens
I remember when l first came on here and read that a member had just got his new S3 in Audi Exclusive Sepang blue just when they decided to introduce it as a standard option colour, he was livid that was back in 2014

Sepang used to be only available on the s/rs models and then was available to all. At least with the a6 anyway. After 3 a6 of different spec and colours I always chose a cool option over a colour. Something like tech pack or b&o surely is worth more than a fancy colour. You are always inside the car so I always went down that route of choosing tech or comfort type options over expensive colours but that’s just me as I used to do 30-40k a year so the interior was more important than exterior.

BMW are as guilty as a any manufacturer of doing, there used to be so many M only colours. Most are now available on any BMW, you only have to take estoril blue nearly every 4 series in sold in that colour.

In regards to paint Ford are quite good, in that they have never made available any of their ST/RS exclusive colours to the rest of the range.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
In regards to paint Ford are quite good, in that they have never made available any of their ST/RS exclusive colours to the rest of the range.

Shame the same can't be said for the quality of the paint itself... my ST had two front end re-sprays due to stone chips!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Speaking of which, I saw a Skoda Fabia (the small SUV one) in a colour that looked near identical to Nardo grey, which is an RS exclusive for Audi right?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Speaking of which, I saw a Skoda Fabia (the small SUV one) in a colour that looked near identical to Nardo grey, which is an RS exclusive for Audi right?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've seen a few of them. Didn't the colour originate from Lamborghini?

But yes, the Skoda SUV's... which I must confess are quite nice do look good in that colour with the vRS bodykits.

Reactions: Adam14
Why Slam a car like this l just don't understand it

Because in our eyes they look awesome

My bags will be going on my S3 come summer time. I’ve put air suspension on all my cars for the last ten years.

Here’s some recent pics of mine to keep on topic

41d3533e345dd1b5a818b39c99caccc0.jpg

45c07d0e5d1fe42abf0f25d327f82d6f.jpg

11ba7832872737dd7c1bba178b0fd9c1.jpg

e6754d06cb8d4a26a2786445a2ac3964.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gavy, Jcbmally, Mark_86 and 3 others
Finally got summer wheels on today. Also washed her.
IMG 20190406 120233
IMG 20190406 120325

Reactions: dp_motley and NevMan
Because in our eyes they look awesome

My bags will be going on my S3 come summer time. I’ve put air suspension on all my cars for the last ten years.

Here’s some recent pics of mine to keep on topic

41d3533e345dd1b5a818b39c99caccc0.jpg

45c07d0e5d1fe42abf0f25d327f82d6f.jpg

11ba7832872737dd7c1bba178b0fd9c1.jpg

e6754d06cb8d4a26a2786445a2ac3964.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slamming a car =Attention seekers