Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Mr Freeze

Congrats what spec does it have .

20191030_123309.jpg

Picked up this Quantum grey baby yesterday. Feeling properly chuffed.
20191030_123309.jpg

Picked up this Quantum grey baby yesterday. Feeling properly chuffed.

S3 ZA

Thanks! It has pretty much every option on the list (options aren't bundled in the same way in South Africa as in the UK). The only two things I would have ordered differently would have been alcantara upholstery instead of the diamond pattern stitching leather and 18" wheels (like yours) instead of the 19" ones. The wheels will be replaced (probably by OZ items) once I can decide on the 225/40 R18 x 7,5 vs 235/40 R18 x 8 route. There was a very nice Ara blue unit on the floor but I just fell in love with the grey. Such an interesting colour that changes all the time depending on light conditions.

Last edited:

jb0o

After a couple of years running around in a Leon, I found my way back to Audi!

Had an Autotrader filter set up for a long time with my perfect spec and eventually found this and snapped it up.

Here she is after testing out my new suction mounted bike rack earlier..

s3.jpg

s3_2.jpg

Ron240

Breaking the stereotype
Gold Supporter
Car is absolutely nice, but it would always be on my mind while driving is the bike going to fall off its suction mounts then scratch and dent its way down my car? :anguished:

jb0o

Car is absolutely nice, but it would always be on my mind while driving is the bike going to fall off its suction mounts then scratch and dent its way down my car? :anguished:

You’re not wrong. I was so paranoid about it the first time I tried them but they’re so strong it’s insane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter

BUSHW00D

upload_2020-1-4_16-52-32.jpeg

Hey guys, first post from Oz. Just bought an S3 for a daily, proud owner of a B7 RS4. Every time I googled questions about Audi’s it would send me here, question, what’s the first thing you should do to a stock S3? Tune? Exhaust? It lacks the theatre around the suburbs and I want it o be an experience every time I turn the key.

pburv

View attachment 195858
Hey guys, first post from Oz. Just bought an S3 for a daily, proud owner of a B7 RS4. Every time I googled questions about Audi’s it would send me here, question, what’s the first thing you should do to a stock S3? Tune? Exhaust? It lacks the theatre around the suburbs and I want it o be an experience every time I turn the key.
Nice car mate. I've had mine for 4 years now and only now I'm considering tuning it. I've done a little research and have chosen APR stage 1 for starters. Apparently the S3's respond well to ecu tunes. Official figures on APR's site say a bhp hike of 75 and over 40 torques for the 8v S3 Not sure what gains to be had for your 8p version. Anyway having a tune would be first port of call:icon thumright:

BUSHW00D

Ch
Nice car mate. I've had mine for 4 years now and only now I'm considering tuning it. I've done a little research and have chosen APR stage 1 for starters. Apparently the S3's respond well to ecu tunes. Official figures on APR's site say a bhp hike of 75 and over 40 torques for the 8v S3 Not sure what gains to be had for your 8p version. Anyway having a tune would be first port of call:icon thumright:
Cheers mate, sounds good.

BUSHW00D

Low end torque would be good I think, mine definitely needs an exhaust sounds like a diesel van , my mechanics do APR tunes, might get a stage 1 and see how that goes.