Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Wow simply stunning pics - where are they taken and what camera/phone did you use ?

Thank you. They were taken in Hong Kong, Cyber Port. I just used a Samsung s6 Edge to take the photos. Your car looks great!

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Rob2k68
Thank you. They were taken in Hong Kong, Cyber Port. I just used a Samsung s6 Edge to take the photos. Your car looks great!

Thanks mate ;o)

Amazing scenery and car you have there.

Sammy S6 I'm blown away by that thought it would easily be a DSLR with some high end glass attached.

Reactions: Simon L, wezzels and pburv
Quick iphone snap of mine whilst on a lunch time walk ....

Onz11AeD
Aye very nice ya ****** stage 2 is it....or is stage left for jassy lol

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and Rob2k68
Aye very nice ya ****** stage 2 is it....or is stage left for jassy lol

Cheers Buddy !!

Stage 1+ hopefully close to 380 I hope. It'll never outperform our Jassy on stage mind :friends:

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06 and pburv
Cheers Buddy !!

Stage 1+ hopefully close to 380 I hope. It'll never outperform our Jassy on stage mind :friends:
Oh! That's sweet..:wub::wub:............:whistle2:

Reactions: Pinky1959, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Thanks mate ;o)

Amazing scenery and car you have there.

Sammy S6 I'm blown away by that thought it would easily be a DSLR with some high end glass attached.
The s6 has a really good camera, even night shots are very good too. Hong Kong is a pretty place but the pollution has gotten horrendous over the past 2 decades as all the factories in china are very close to us, so it's hard to find a clear blue sky day to take pictures without looking like we're on Mars!

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
The s6 has a really good camera, even night shots are very good too. Hong Kong is a pretty place but the pollution has gotten horrendous over the past 2 decades as all the factories in china are very close to us, so it's hard to find a clear blue sky day to take pictures without looking like we're on Mars!

Agree with Rob they are superb pics mate. I've got an S6 but haven't got results that good from it!!

Reactions: Rob2k68
Agree with Rob they are superb pics mate. I've got an S6 but haven't got results that good from it!!

I've got the S5 and I've found if you keep very still the camera can take an amazing picture, but the slightest wobble and it ruins the picture

Reactions: wezzels and Simon L
I've got the S5 and I've found if you keep very still the camera can take an amazing picture, but the slightest wobble and it ruins the picture

You've hit the nail on the head mate.........old man, wobbly hands..... it's a recipe for disaster!! lol

Reactions: wezzels and pburv
It's my car's two year birthday today . Still drives and shines like new! Often confuses people for being new as well :) (personalised plate helps lol!) (Sorry PA wherever you may be ;) )

Reactions: AL_B, Fiddie, pburv and 6 others

You've hit the nail on the head mate.........old man, wobbly hands..... it's a recipe for disaster!! lol

Thanks @Simon L. Yeah, and if there is enough light.. the camera works very well! Careful of them banana fingers, causes phone wobble:tonguewink:

It's my car's two year birthday today . Still drives and shines like new! Often confuses people for being new as well :) (personalised plate helps lol!) (Sorry PA wherever you may be ;) )

Happy birthday car!

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, MA3RC and 1 other person

Get off my drive :smirk: :laughing:

In my experience the Galaxy S smartphones take good shots if you keeps it's lens clean. The lightest smudge will ghost/gray your photos.

What do you think about this combination ? Personaly i LOVE IT !

Looks great !

Wheels are :

Audi Segment 19" 8,5x19" ET 43 (8K0 601 025 CM) with 225/35 R19 Pirelli P Zero and H&R 40/45 lowering springs .... for me i think it is the perfect combination !

What do you think about it ?

img-0622-438666456564244024_zpsmsm71pp1.jpg

img-0988-3045733343890551460_zpsc0njdbps.jpg

img-0343-7158619945345527661_zps1lh4uwyc.jpg

IMG_7435_zpssuijpcnm.jpg

IMG_7436_zpsfb6bi94y.jpg

Reactions: Ollie2014, Carlin4737, Scottyg and 8 others

Looks great !

Wheels are :

Audi Segment 19" 8,5x19" ET 43 (8K0 601 025 CM) with 225/35 R19 Pirelli P Zero and H&R 40/45 lowering springs .... for me i think it is the perfect combination !

IMG_7435_zpssuijpcnm.jpg

IMG_7436_zpsfb6bi94y.jpg
As long as you like them,that's all that matters mate,l like the style but l just think 19"alloys are too big for the 3Door A3 /S3

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and Rob2k68
Quick clean before night shift and first pic with the new carbon mirrors and HT splitter !

image_5.jpeg

Reactions: Carlin4737, wezzels, Simon L and 4 others
Quick clean before night shift and first pic with the new carbon mirrors and HT splitter !

image_5.jpeg
Very smart mate...Just needs lowering abit and it would look awesome...:friends:

Reactions: Simon L, SW14NY'S, Lightspeed998 and 1 other person
Very smart mate...Just needs lowering abit and it would look awesome...:friends:

Hmmm, will have to look into this, might have to be my next project! It certainly feels higher than my last S3 which was 3 door non mag ride on 18" wheels.

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Rob2k68

Looks great !

Wheels are :

IMG_7435_zpssuijpcnm.jpg

IMG_7436_zpsfb6bi94y.jpg

I think that looks gorgeous. Very nice stance and the wheels really suit the car actually, IMO.

Reactions: Ollie2014
DSC 0278
Sepang leaves the rest in the shade...?
DSC 0281
ye can even see me quattro stickers... Lol

Reactions: xssiiv, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
De yee see now,am all Quattro;d up with me stickers......ye know me, l like to modify me car...lol

Ordered some for mine mate so you'll get yer chance for revenge!!

If they're crap I'm blaming the cigar man for coercing me!! lol

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Ordered some for mine mate so you'll get yer chance for revenge!!

If they're **** I'm blaming the cigar man for coercing me!! lol

Coercing like the that word.....it's saved....lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Simon L
Coercing like the that word.....it's saved....lol

Yeah don't say the s word for pooh though or you'll get yer ballbag slapped!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
So after having the S3 for 8 months it did indeed turn out to be as "bland" as I thought so traded it in. Don't get me wrong, it's a great all round car and nippy enough but there was no thrill whilst driving and I felt quite disconnected from it. I've still got my B7 A4 for bombing about in so not Audi-less at the moment. Bought this and haven't looked back......

1_zpswnwak1qe.jpg

7_zps4h5ue4rd.jpg

5_zpsbppgyqdo.jpg
Not as quick as you think these, but boy they make a good noise !!

Picked it up wednesday from Coventry Audi, was in garage Thursday getting some spacers and lowering springs fitted and had the wheels redone, Washed on Saturday. Here is some pictures after washing it.

Attachments

• IMG_6133.JPG
    IMG_6133.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 532
  • IMG_6134.JPG
    IMG_6134.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 533
  • IMG_6137.JPG
    IMG_6137.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 549
  • IMG_6139.JPG
    IMG_6139.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 559
  • IMG_6140.JPG
    IMG_6140.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 546
  • IMG_6143.JPG
    IMG_6143.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 534
  • IMG_6144.JPG
    IMG_6144.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 524
  • IMG_6146.JPG
    IMG_6146.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 506
  • IMG_6145.JPG
    IMG_6145.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 501
Reactions: bluemoona3246, Scottyg, AndyB-S3 and 3 others
Picked it up wednesday from Coventry Audi, was in garage Thursday getting some spacers and lowering springs fitted and had the wheels redone, Washed on Saturday. Here is some pictures after washing it.

Very nice Dan !!

What springs did you have fitted and also who done the wheels - I take it they spayed the grey inserts black for you ?

Reactions: Dan Rae and pburv

Is this a rep? I only ask as it has the fog lights, or are they now an extra available on the S3? VERY nice none the less, i really like the exhaust tips - what system is it?

Reactions: Dan Rae, MA3RC and Jassyo06
Very nice Dan !!

What springs did you have fitted and also who done the wheels - I take it they spayed the grey inserts black for you ?

40mm H&R springs all round, 20mm H&R spacers on rear and 15mm on front. I bought another set of alloys month before picking the car up and I got them powder coated in gloss black by a company in Glasgow.

Is this a rep? I only ask as it has the fog lights, or are they now an extra available on the S3? VERY nice none the less, i really like the exhaust tips - what system is it?

Ha sure is, was waiting for someone to notice the fogs. The exhaust is the Supersprint system, VAG specalist that did all the work including the exhaust said it was the best exhaust he has fitted for quality.

Reactions: chazd and Rob2k68
They dont look it though,they seem very flat looking,must be the black paint inserts or either that my 53 year old eyesight lol

As promised, sorry there a bit dirty, need to give it a wash.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 700
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 643
Reactions: AL_B, Simon L, pburv and 2 others
As promised, sorry there a bit dirty, need to give it a wash.

Think they've been refurbed which is why they look a little different - on factory fresh wheels the machined bit of the spoke is thinner than the rim :-

Reactions: Dan Rae, Jassyo06 and Simon L