Possibly trading up,

Looks ok , highish miles ,half leather though, Didnt know flat bottom steering wheel were in these. Price not bad.
Its a 140 ps too. 2 grand under book price nearly as well. doubt your trade in will be good price.

Just been on book-value.co.uk and it reckons mine is worth over 13k, I wish, it's a 2006 Quattro S-line 2.0 tdi 140(mapped), with 66k has full history, recent cambelt and a new turbo last year, if I was to put up for sale for £9495 do you think that would sound ok?

My advice is go for it. It's what I did. I loved my old 2007 Sport and was really impressed with it, but when I got my Black Edition it was like a totally different car. The common rail engine is a massive improvement over the older 140. Much smoother to drive and sooo much quieter.
My BE is a 2010 too, but must be made slightly later as it's the Stop Start model. I paid £13,750 for mine and it's immaculate, with similar miles and full Audi history. It's hard to tell the condition from photo's, but the only thing I'd say is that the side of the seat base looks quite squashed down, whereas mine still looks like new. It might be the photo, or it might be that the previous owner got in and out in a strange way, but either way make sure you get an HPI done on it to make sure the mileage is correct and also give Audi a call who will confirm all the services and at what miles they were done. I imagine it should be all Audi history as it's probably only just out of warranty.

Half leather and flat bottom steering wheel is standard on Black Editions. There don't seem to be any optional extras on it, but BE's are quite high spec as standard.

Take the plunge!

Agree with Dan, looks in good condition. Take it for a spin and see what u think :)

I went to see it today, as lovely as it is, i just cant quite stretch to it right now with what I've been offered for trading mine in, I may consider selling mine privately but don't really need a new car just now!

I want your 140 Quattro :( Wish I got a Quattro now as I want to get a hybrid turbo etc.

Good luck with the sale and hope you find yourself in a new car soon :)

That book value site rubbish, says a would get almost 18000 for ma car, be lucky to het 12 trade in haha!

That book value site rubbish, says a would get almost 18000 for ma car, be lucky to het 12 trade in haha!

Yeah i was quoted £12,000 for mine.. Paid £8500 for it lol. However webuyanycar quoted me £4800...

Fancy an S3 8P registered Jan 07? A tad under 60000 miles,1 owner?
Has to be sold tomorrow! In Hampshire and home all day. Yours for 11k