Photo's of Eibach pro-kit and Sportline on Sportback Please?

Dannykn9

"Cruise My Ride"
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Morning all, was just wandering if any of you kind people would have pictures or even links to an A3 sportback lowered on either Eibach Pro-kit or Sportline.

I am going to put some on my sport very soon but would just like to see the difference.
I have seen many on the 3 door but none on the sportback.

Thanks in advance all.

My I'm hoping we get a few pics in here as i was thinking of putting some of these on my sportback too! My SE is like a moon buggy compared to some of the S Lines on here.

ive just put sportline on mine will put some pics up saturday as it needs a wash

very happy in the look

Cheers Ads.

Hopefully I will see you at the meet on Tuesday night at Ace cafe?

Yep mate, as long as its not pouring down I'll 99% be there!

Nice one,

And maybe you can convince me into getting sportlines, lol.

Checked weather and all seems good. See you there mate.

No apologies for crap photography of several months of road grime. Sportlines (or whatever Eibachs are the lowest ones) with S-line dampers.

Sideon1.jpg

No apologies for crap photography of several months of road grime. Sportlines (or whatever Eibachs are the lowest ones) with S-line dampers.

Sideon1.jpg

Looks good mate, quite tempted to go with sportlines.
Do you have any problems with rubbing, especially with a full car?

Really appreciate the picture mate.

They are 18" x 8j with offset of 45. They rubbed badly at the back until I removed the rubbing screw. I still get a tiny rub on big speed bumps but nothing that concerns me. I've not had the car fully loaded, only my wife and son and a bit of luggage but there was no rubbing.

In my opinion the proline is such a minimal drop it probably wouldn't be worth doing. Go for the lower sportline ones like I did.

I have genuine a3 split speed lines, 18 x 7.5 et 54 I think. Should I have concern for any rubbing with these running oem tyres 225/40? I may add 8-10mm spacers.

ive got speedlines on mine and have no probs

I doubt you will have any rubbing with those wheels. If my maths is correct my set up is like using your wheels with 25mm spacers. My tyres are the same dimensions as yours so I've got a little stretch which probably cancels at most 5mm.

Short answer, you'll be fine, go for it.