1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New owner from kent

Jwrat32 Jul 11, 2018

1. Jwrat32

Jwrat32 New Member

Hi there I'm the new owner off a b7 a4 tfsi special edition
    I apologise if I come across as a newbie on this site as I'm from the jap world,and it's my 1st time in a audi but so far the driving experience has been a pleasure
    I will try to get some pics up off the car as it's had a few mods some I like some I don't
    Anyway hello everybody

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

THQuattro likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. You will find us friendly and helpful. Enjoy the forum :)

4. White knight 2

White knight 2 Member

Hia pal, I'm from jap car scene too last 10 year (600bhp) r34 skyline gtr, I'm new to audi too and have a 2007 a4 b7 s line cabriolet 2.0tfsi, so welcome mate

5. Jwrat32

Jwrat32 New Member

Hello mate
    Bet you still wish you had that with the way the values of those have rocketed

6. White knight 2

White knight 2 Member

Lol yeh I miss her a lot mate, I had to sell it cheap as well as I needed the money to get me new house at the time never mind hopefully I can have some fun with is audi now mate cheers marty

7. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Welcome mate show us pics.

8. White knight 2

White knight 2 Member

Nowt flash mate, just a a4 s line cab, but I like it, and I'll do a few mods hopefully just to modernise it a bit, cheers marty. sketch-1530993718717-1024x1682.png

9. Jwrat32

Jwrat32 New Member

Here's a few pics off her sorry it took so long [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sandra likes this.
  10. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

@Jwrat32 nice car, thanks for sharing the pics. :)

11. Jwrat32

Jwrat32 New Member

Thanks you I'm well happy with it

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Sandra

It is really good car, you will enjoy.

14. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Site Sponsor Team Brill Red Gold Supporter Audi A3

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm not a million miles away from you in Hampshire :) like the B7

15. White knight 2

White knight 2 Member

Hey jwrat32 , your car looks nice mate very stealthy, some of the mods you have look like what I'm trying to achieve, I think I've just ordered the same headlights as yours are they the 2xcite ones, what's the drl's like any good mate? I like the tinted widows too, smart. Cheers marty.

16. Jwrat32

Jwrat32 New Member

To be honest mate everything on the car was done by the previous owner, so I don't know what make they are
    The drls are decent mate

17. White knight 2

White knight 2 Member

OK spot on mate ,I'll give em a whirl, cheers marty.