New headset installation support plesse!

FR123

Reaction score
Hi!
I've purchased an android headset for my a3 (it's a Chinese unbranded headset) I've attached pictures to show you whats come in the box. I've got a reverse camera too with the headset. I have managed to take out the original headset with the keys etc, but haven't got a scooby doo on how to connect the new one. Can someone please tell me what I need to get this connected?
TIA!

Attachments

• 20210616_153356.jpg
    20210616_153356.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 53
  • 20210616_153033.jpg
    20210616_153033.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 45
You should of bought one with an ISO connector already fitted - you now need to connect each of the wires to the original loom, either by scotchlok(!) or soldering. Either way, it's a PITA. There should be a diagram on the top of the factory headunit that will tell you which wire does what. Difficult to advise any further as you don't mention what head unit you removed in the first place.

Hi!
I've purchased an android headset for my a3 (it's a Chinese unbranded headset) I've attached pictures to show you whats come in the box. I've got a reverse camera too with the headset. I have managed to take out the original headset with the keys etc, but haven't got a scooby doo on how to connect the new one. Can someone please tell me what I need to get this connected?
TIA!
You should of bought one with an ISO connector already fitted - you now need to connect each of the wires to the original loom, either by scotchlok(!) or soldering. Either way, it's a PITA. There should be a diagram on the top of the factory headunit that will tell you which wire does what. Difficult to advise any further as you don't mention what head unit you removed in the first place.
Ive taken out the original concert headset. Attached a picture of the back of it.

Attachments

• 20210616_152206.jpg
    20210616_152206.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34