Facelift Need some more noise and speed....

RS3 RV67

Reaction score
Just picked up a RS3 this week as a daily, ticks all the boxes after coming out of a RS6 which was like manouvering a super tanker around town and spending more time in the fuel station than actually driving the thing!

Leads me on to my headline speed and noise, I haven't remapped a car since I owned a Golf many years ago so I am looking for some advice, I wanna get this baby unto 500bhp+ what do I need to do and who would you guys go an see? while looking at increasing the old bhp I wouldn't mind doing something with the exhaust note, to say its mute is an understatement, and yes it has sports exhaust and dialled in just seems to be quiet compared to a PFL model which my mate owns, advise here would also be welcome....

Thanks

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_a5d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_a5d.jpeg
    615.6 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 176
Reactions: Ghost, Evotion and Terminator x
Very early days yet as the facelift has only been out a couple of months. APR release is imminent. MRC I think have a map ready too.

Exhausts/intercoolers etc, keep an eye on iroz motorsport in the States (Facebook/instagram)

Reactions: FBF01
Allegedly 500hp is available with just a map, incredible really. Some are saying though that charge temps get high at that power so perhaps do IC at the same time just to be safe. Mad engine for sure.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I think coming from an RS6 the noise was never gonna compare to one of Audi’s finest sound tracks.

Super tanker made me laugh lol :)

Reactions: Radman
Congrats on the car.
Interesting about the RS6 - one option I am contemplating the opposite and going from RS3 to RS6.

Much prefer smaller cars so maybe I just won't like the RS6 day-to-day.

"just seems to be quiet compared to a PFL model"
Long running saga on here. Solutions will pop-up even if the needed changes are dramatic.

Congrats on the car.
Interesting about the RS6 - one option I am contemplating the opposite and going from RS3 to RS6.

Much prefer smaller cars so maybe I just won't like the RS6 day-to-day.

"just seems to be quiet compared to a PFL model"

Long running saga on here. Solutions will pop-up even if the needed changes are dramatic.

Hi Guys thanks for your comments, the RS6 is a great car if you are driving to just one place of work IMO, I can drive up to 100miles per days around town and A-B Roads, doing that kind of driving will do almost a tank of fuel, 10MPG even on a run it only managed 23MPG, never one to moan about fuel economy but when it books at mid 30s its a bit of a joke IMO.

The RS3 is great and will be even better when Doug from MRC gets hold of it!

Reactions: Evotion
Make sure you do some before and after benchmarking and videos as others will be interested.

Sounds damn good.