RS3 No more...

Sequence

Reaction score
So just over 2 years my RS3 ownership is over and I have taken delivery of a lovely Long beach blue M2 Competition the money was right and I had been eying up an M2 for some time now and so far it has certainly lived up to expectations!

I thoroughly enjoyed the RS3 and the community behind them and no doubt will be back one day. In the meantime, I will still lurk and keep an eye on some of the builds on here.

:thumbs up:

Attachments

• DSC00981.jpg
    DSC00981.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 127
Reactions: seventeenapg, jimojameso, Jassyo06 and 5 others
Reactions: NevMan and Sequence
So just over 2 years my RS3 ownership is over and I have taken delivery of a lovely Long beach blue M2 Competition the money was right and I had been eying up an M2 for some time now and so far it has certainly lived up to expectations!

I thoroughly enjoyed the RS3 and the community behind them and no doubt will be back one day. In the meantime, I will still lurk and keep an eye on some of the builds on here.

:thumbs up:

Enjoy, I jumped from an 8v FL saloon to an M2 comp, very good motor and great steering feel.

All I’ll say is that 5 cylinder will be missed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy, I jumped from an 8v FL saloon to an M2 comp, very good motor and great steering feel.

All I’ll say is that 5 cylinder will be missed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Yes that is true although the m2 already had an active autowerke equal length mid pipe and that cures much of the s55 sound. Is it better than a 5cyl sound no is it nice yes.

That is certainly a nice bit of kit , colour is nice too.
As good as your 8v was, only you can be the judge of that, but either way, enjoy it.
sometimes a change is good.