Nasty Viruses!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I'm currently into day 3 of some kind of bug that just hit me from nowhere mid work on Friday evening.

I started to puke up right after I had my dinner, my body just rejected the meal, I thought I had food poisoning at this point, followed buy puking up a further 7 times into the night, last time at 5am in the morning before I could get any shut eye! Saturday I was bed bound, it's like manflu, but 10xthe strength, I've never felt this ill in my life!! Sunday, I could roll out of bed, but aches in all my joints, and generally weak all over. Today, I'm still running at 60-70%, managed to get out the house to buy stock for my work with a mate, but still dived back into bed when I got home.

I don't get sick too often, so this has knocked me for six, some nasty viruses out there!

I've never known such a bad year for stuff going around.

Anyone else had that lovely cough where the only way it stops is when you cough to the point of almost being physically sick ?

Thanks to The pharmaceutical giants based in uk, they use to open the tap every once in a while...

I suffer from cystic fibrosis and try to avoid people with random bugs cause they can really knock me for 6 and put me in hospital without a care in the world

Sorry to hear this Jo, hope you are on the mend soon!!!

There is alot going about at the mo, especially in the schools too, a couple of people at work have had their kids off for nearly 2 weeks due to sickness.

You been to the docs or had it checked out at all??

Might be worth it just to be on the safe side mate :)

Day5, still got a sore back and neck, but I'll live. Didn't bother with docs, it started so late on Friday, can't book to see docs until Monday, buy which time, I knew I just had to see it off.

Day5, still got a sore back and neck, but I'll live. Didn't bother with docs, it started so late on Friday, can't book to see docs until Monday, buy which time, I knew I just had to see it off.

I feel your pain, a week ago I had something that seems remarkably similar to what you describe. Mine started on a Friday evening also lasting until the following Wednesday. Called 111 was told not to bother with doc's as I will just have to see it out, they suspected Norovirus!!! :puke2::flush:

Get well soon

I was going to suggest it sounds like norovirus....