1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. s3mad_dude

s3mad_dude Noggies ruuuule!

Nice mods - that exhaust looks sweet! Who did the exhaust for you?

I’ve still got mine too. I’m at 207k and am currently fitting a Haldex pump and some tyres and brake pipes. She’s been tucked up in the garage since November as I’ve stopped using it as a daily now. Just can’t bring myself to sell it. My turbo probably needs a refurb although it pulls great still. She got 260bhp exactly on Badgers rolling road. Not bad for a stage 1.

Glad you’re still with us but this forum is definitely getting quieter these days for sure.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. :: blade ::

:: blade :: Registered User

Was a place called king custom perfomance in kirkham lancahsire. Made up with it. Not too loud and not droney on the motorway. Would love to get it forged but doubt itll happen anytime soon. Serviced it at 201k. But still need to get the haldex done. It was off the road for a yr with a nakerd gearbox as it lost 1st and 2nd. Managed to save up for another box and new luk dmf and clutch.

4. :: blade ::

Been a while. Bit the bullet and had some bi-xenon headlights made up with the projector lens etched. And also had app controlled demon eyes. Cant wait to be able to see at night when i can eventually get them fitted

Attached Files:

5. :: blade ::

A closer pic of the light :). Will get some pics once i get chance to get them fitted

Attached Files:

6. Tj 0785

Tj 0785 Registered User Bronze Supporter Silver Supporter VCDS Map User

I think I seen these on Facebook the other day, are they road legal with coloured bulbs in the front?

7. :: blade ::

Its colour changing and can control it with my phone, yea they have been on facebook :). They wont be on when ill be driving. But when the bi-xenon light is on you wouldnt really see the colour anyway :)