Lol ****** hell!

Reaction score
Had my a3 3 years in march, Too day just found out i had remote electric windows!! Has all audi's got it or is it only some models?

Yea i know dum ***!

haha, love finding all the little secret things. Didn't find the little storage bay under my drivers seat for almost the first year!

one i didnt know was above the rear view mirror is a sun blind to block out the gap above the mirror when you have the other two down most audis have it ...

I must be doing well then - I'm aware of all those! :)

The remote windows are a nice touch. In summer I always like walking away from the car with the windows down, holding down the button to bring them up. Sad, but cool.

Incidentally, I think this a common feature on most VAG cars. My wife's old MkIV Golf had this feature, but you had to put the key in the door, turn it to lock and hold it there for a second or two.

Imagine my surprise this morning when l got in my car, l looked up and thought wow where did that come from. Seems lve got a sun roof and didnt know.

I never knew about the seat under tray! Thanks! :laugh: Can I be let off as I've only had it 4 months!

I was going to try the windows too but all the snow would fall in! :cold:

Audi have gone cheap in their old age, my old A3 had one under each seat, not only under the drivers!

I'm doing well!!

but just realised the other day, there's a tiny compartment to the right and below the steering wheel where your wallet snugly fits out of view!

Our 8 month Anniversarys coming up so not had her too long and plus - the weather been shyte since i've had this one so nto had time to prod and poke! :p

I must be doing well then - I'm aware of all those! :)

The remote windows are a nice touch. In summer I always like walking away from the car with the windows down, holding down the button to bring them up. Sad, but cool.

Incidentally, I think this a common feature on most VAG cars. My wife's old MkIV Golf had this feature, but you had to put the key in the door, turn it to lock and hold it there for a second or two.

You know you can code the 8P so you just hold until they start to roll up then walk of without holding & they will still roll up & roof, if coded of course, best trick I did was to om a single click have the whole lot close & the mirrors fold in/out on lock/unlock, now that was cool & no way sad, lol

When did remote windows come in?

Hoe do they work? Will my 2004 A3 sport have them?

A!

should have APL my previous a4 had it to, just hold down the door lock button on your remote to shut them all and the open button to open them all

haha, love finding all the little secret things. Didn't find the little storage bay under my drivers seat for almost the first year!

Have to confess it took me nearly as long to find that in my old TDi 140 as well.

I was wise to the audi 'cunning' when the new car arrived.

one i didnt know was above the rear view mirror is a sun blind to block out the gap above the mirror when you have the other two down most audis have it ...
I just ran out to my car to check that.
Is it sad I found that rather cool? :lmfao:

You know you can code the 8P so you just hold until they start to roll up then walk of without holding & they will still roll up & roof, if coded of course, best trick I did was to om a single click have the whole lot close & the mirrors fold in/out on lock/unlock, now that was cool & no way sad, lol

I need to know more about this! Way cool, no way sad :happy:

I can now confirm that this works!

I LOVE IT!

Bring on the summer!:jump: