Just had Revo stage 1. Chuffed!

TommyH88

Reaction score
Had my 2012 s3 s tronic mapped today by my local Revo dealer. All car had on it is a Revo intake. Before mapping it made 299.8bhp! Which I couldn't believe for a standard car with a filter. Had the Revo stage 1 loaded on and after tweaking it then made 342.8bhp!

Safe to say I'm over the moon! Can't recommend Revo software enough, Looking forward to the drive home with a grin on my face

09c3ff72b82947ae681436e309bfc7b4.jpg

Reactions: Cambaines, Ollie2014 and Jake 61
Had my 2012 s3 s tronic mapped today by my local Revo dealer. All car had on it is a Revo intake. Before mapping it made 299.8bhp! Which I couldn't believe for a standard car with a filter. Had the Revo stage 1 loaded on and after tweaking it then made 342.8bhp!

Safe to say I'm over the moon! Can't recommend Revo software enough, Looking forward to the drive home with a grin on my face

09c3ff72b82947ae681436e309bfc7b4.jpg
Sounds impressive! I agreed a deal on an 07 s3 today and will be considering a remap. Reasonable price?

I find that hard to believe who's rollers was it done on ? Revo stage 2+ only pulls 350 usually

I was surprised too. Only mod car has is a revo induction kit but the dyno operator said he has seen a few high powered s3's of late. I must just have a good one I guess

Can you post up the complete graph pic please?
I want to see the lower end etc.

Will upload graph later when get home. It goes like a train

Aren't they meant to be 265bhp standard (on paper)
Would be surprised though, a mates old Renault Megane 265 Trophy ran about 30bhp over standard figures. Was definitely correct though as when it was mapped it only made what it should have done on stage 1 which wasn't a huge gain.

Yeah I was surprised that it was 299 standard with just a induction kit. There was a stage 2+ Leon on there as well that done 365bhp

Yet my torque is about right what it should be.

299bhp stock and 343 stage 1 fast? I no there are some freak cars out there that do good power standard. don't care really tho as it feels fine on road. Guy did say the intake will help and even if it was say a good engine that made 275-280 stock then put intake on and a map i spose it could be right

Yeah only mods car has is revo intake and revo stage 1

Very interesting indeed....Where was It done at out of interest..?

At the end of the day though if it's healthy and drives well then that's what count's, figures are just pub talk!!

40hp gain is about right. Dyno needs calibrating by the looks of it.

Revo Stage2+ make 330 on my Dyno :)

Rick
Hi rick,
If I bought mine up to u what would u expect it to make ?? Revo intake, loba hpfp,bcs turbo back exhaust ?
Currently running superchips stage 3

Exactly. I could put on another dyno and only make 300. Seems unlikely tho as not that big of a diff between dynos

Exactly. I could put on another dyno and only make 300. Seems unlikely tho as not that big of a diff between dynos
There can be a huge difference between dynos depends how they calibrate it

I would take it as 300 ish,at least you have a stock dyno figure so each upgrade you can use the same dyno and know your bhp increase but as Rick said it looks like it needs calibrating as reading high,great for pub ammo though

I went to a dyno day with seatcupra.net,the bloke running it was a bit miffed as I made 280 but in reality my then car was 250 but I never told them that.

Reactions: Smirky
Another s3 used that dyno too for revo 2+ And it made 343bhp and 318ft lb

Same correction factor as mine. Just a hotter day

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 105
That's one hell of a standard fuel pump u got on there

Either my car is a freak and is a very strong engine or the dyno is seriously out.

2 ways to find out put it up against another members known 2+ 360HP s3 or take it to Rick

Yeah true. No others around my area as mate sold his a while back that was 2+

Superchips Stage 3 did 326 last time I ran one.

I've just done a low mileage 2010 S3 Stage 1. 269 standard, 318 mapped. That is very very good for a stage 1, Ambient's nice and cool always help regardless of correction factor.

Reactions: Ollie2014
So mine wouldn't be nowhere near 340 & 295ft lb realistically for a stage1?. It's a 62 plate s tronic with 30k miles. Was 10 degrees temp in the dyno when was done.

Superchips Stage 3 did 326 last time I ran one.

I've just done a low mileage 2010 S3 Stage 1. 269 standard, 318 mapped. That is very very good for a stage 1, Ambient's nice and cool always help regardless of correction factor.
Gonna have to come see you when my new clutch is in , hopefully u can up my numbers a bit

Would mine benefit from the dsg map? As the guy who done the revo map said the box won't let it produce any more torque because of the factory software?

Going off from what I read/seen etc I would say realistically your more likely to be around 300-320