Just come across this, think ill get a push bike!!

ahh man i thought it was a joke n read the whole thing! majorly disappointed now :ermm:

I lost interest half way through...

Its nothing special guys, just using proper software to analysis his car. I got a software on my laptop from uni called Pi Toolbox and with a data acquisition system on your car you car analysis near enough anything on your car, amazing for vehicle dynamics. Not cheap though, ares on our race car cost £30,000

Nathan

Its nothing special guys, just using proper software to analysis his car. I got a software on my laptop from uni called Pi Toolbox and with a data acquisition system on your car you car analysis near enough anything on your car, amazing for vehicle dynamics. Not cheap though, ares on our race car cost £30,000

Nathan

WOW, thats some serious dosh....!

lol ye and the service you get for that cash is unbelievably bad I think. We had a few broken wires when installing ours and the company took over 3 weeks to send out a new punch of wires. For that money I would expect a helicopter delivery service lol.

Nathan

seems the guy was more into looking at data and theorising from little actual experience.. Made it seem very complicated, overly so.
nice aquisition tools tho
shame they were in his hands

Sorry but i got board reading it, he rambled on wwaayyy too much lol.