jerking when braking

harvz

Reaction score
Hi new to the forum. bought a A3 8pa 1.9tdie audi 2008 pre facelift

I had a problem first with the car shaking when braking when i first got the car. So i fitted new brembo max discs+PADS

4K miles and 6months later i now have a problem with the car "jerking" when i brake. When i say "jerking" the car seems to be braking releasing and braking very quickly. This occurs at any speed and any strength of braking.

Fluid is ok ect...

any 1 with what could be wrong?? i doubt its warped discs again

firstly mate you need to wait for longer than a minute to ask again for a response!

secondly i would get that car down to a basic garage/mot station and get them to check it out. the MOT stations can find out really quickly when they put it on their brake testing ramp

The braking and releasing part suggests that something could possibly be wrong with the ABS? Cause when the abs kicks in its kind of how your describing it.

Yep will do... phoned audi they said £130 to check the problem!! will take it down to the local or get the old man to have a look....

shiek thats what my old man said.... so many factors with brakes thinks its worth a quick look at a local like 187 is sayin