iPhone 3G & asmHUD+cam

leshkin

Hold my beer...
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just bought aSmartHUD+cam app for the iPhone 3G and was pleasantly surprised. It turns the phone into a GPS camera warning device, much like roadAngel, but costs only 59p! It needs a bit of tweaking if you are in a built-up area and can't be relied on 100% of the time as it can pick up cameras on adjasent roads. For me though, it's money well spent.

To add to that, you can put the phone on the dash and set it to reflect the readings of the windscreen, like on the new M5. Works perfectly at night.

Admittedly it's not a purpose-built device, but perfect for occasional use or if you find yourself in an unfamiliar area and not sure where the local tax collection devices are located.

Wow...thanks mate. I just purchased an Iphone will invest in this app for sure. Only thing is i've been buying so much already lol.

G

No problem... I love my iPhone and with version 3.0 it should finally be the phone it was supposed to be from the beginning.

Let me know if you need help in jailbreaking or unlocking it... it's very easy and opens up your phone to a whole new world of free software that Apple don't want you to install... Like 3G modem app, which turns your phone into an internet router, so you can use a laptop on the go :sly:

LOL crazy stuff.....

Jailbreaking is bad though if its on a contract right??

What other apps can you get?

G