Hi, and A little help :)

Smiley786

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so i finally managed to trade up my 08 vectra (which had a blown turbo and a mountain of ither problems!) and i took the plunge and brought an audi (finally).
It's a 2014 a4 2.0 tdi 177 quattro s line. And i have to say i love the car.... However i ran a scan on the car and its given me back 3 faults :(

00926- terminal 30: open circuit
01520- rain and light recognition sensor (g397): implausible signal
03041- engine management active.

All help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance
If you cant help, you can say hi :)

Hi m8 and welcome. I had a 1999 vectra GSi a good few years back. Sounded nice but doesn't even come close to the Audi lol. I don't have any wiring diagrams but my guess would be terminal 30 is to do with rain sensors / wipers and its picking up an open circuit. Probably a broken wire, high resistance connection or the termination isn't seated correctly. Hopefully someone will respond that has a diagram

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hi m8 and welcome. I had a 1999 vectra GSi a good few years back. Sounded nice but doesn't even come close to the Audi lol. I don't have any wiring diagrams but my guess would be terminal 30 is to do with rain sensors / wipers and its picking up an open circuit. Probably a broken wire, high resistance connection or the termination isn't seated correctly. Hopefully someone will respond that has a diagram

Hi ginge247,
I'm checking online, the open circuit and the rain sensor look like it might just be a fuse needs replacing. Hopefully they are connected as the same problem.

Thanks for the reply

P.S. What you driving?

Hi ginge247,
I'm checking online, the open circuit and the rain sensor look like it might just be a fuse needs replacing. Hopefully they are connected as the same problem.

Thanks for the reply

P.S. What you driving?
Yeah m8 they definitely could be or a relay if applicable? I've got a stage 1 s4 atm.

Welcome to ASN !

I guess I'd ask a couple of questions first before diving in too deep ! How does the car drive? Is the EML on ? Have you got a date/ time stamp relating to the faults - they might be historic ? Have you tried clearing the codes after making a note of them ?

Hi, and thanks.
The car drives perfectly in my opinion, nope no lights on, i dont recall a timestamp.
I will be resetting the codes tonight and checking again in a week or so..

Thanks for the help pal