He's gonna jump

clicked on a link from that ^^^^ seen this... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hades-
how do you like it like that ^^^

and **** thats scary just to watch

Wait until the tower crane operator watches this anti climb paint sales will go through the roof I think I will buy shares now !

Wowsers that's some ballsy stuff, one hand holding on there you got some serious guts

The Vid I posted above is of James Kingston, there’s a Documentary on Channel 4 this Sunday at 9pm about him / urban free climbers.

Don't Look Down - Channel 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sandra and Nilz
Morning all!!

Got this set already, looking forward to watching it, although I know i will be nervous whilst viewing it.

This is on channel 4 right now. :) x

I can't make my mind up about this kid.

He seems fairly damaged, to me. Which is a shame. Don't think much about his taking risks - to a point, that's up to him; but I feel really sorry for his Mum. And I hope he's got BUPA; it's not really fair to expect th NHS to spend £££,£££ trying to put him back together if he drops off, eh.

I think he is messed up, and his poor mum has to live through that. His luck will run out one day. :) x

My hands built up a sweat for some reason, when the 'mustang' guy asked him to hold him by his hand, one handed! There's gotta some pressure having a total stranger's life in your hand!

It was a mad, crazy program, as already mentioned, I felt sorry for his mum, she must be thinking, have I given life to you for you to just go and risk it and throw it away (it could happen anytime).

There were a few scary moments that had me on the edge of my seat!!

Uncomfortable at times but compelling viewing

He’s following Justin Bieber on twitter, so yes.. I think he's messed up too !!
:laugh:

And I hope he's got BUPA;

If he falls off at the height he climbs it's not bupa that he will need it's a shovel to scrape him off the pavement, no one could survive a fall at these heights.

@Ghost That last part does help me arrive at a conclusion!

@B5NUT Well, quite.

But Confucius say: Man who wants to climb to top must first climb middle. ;)

I've a few stories from my Dad's 36 years as a fireman that'd make your toes curl :/

R