Hello there from a new Q7 owner

alzo999

Audi Crazy
Reaction score
hi there, just changed my audi S8 for a new phantom black Audi Q7 S-LINE,
hopefully there will be a few more folk around to chat to with regards to all things Q7....haha

p.s im going to spend a bit of cash upgrading it, any ideas lads/ladies?

haha, i will take that as a non compliment.....someone has to buy one!!! lol, and i have to admit, i love the look of them.

I think they're a great looking car which engine did you go for? What sort of thing did you want to upgrade?

went for the 3.0 litre tdi s-line, going to upgrade the alloys, engine and body styling, seen a nice one from ABT, but think they are looking for a lot of cash??

Yea abt is lots of money. I want an abt gearknob an that £65 :ohmy: . I've seen some nice wheels for a q7 in a catalogue i've got at work. 22" Aez wheels. Can't find a good picture on there website though only of the wheels.

got a few brochures thru this morning, some absolute belting body kits. money money money though....might be just the 22" alloys for a while.

Yea 22's would look amazing. Have you got any pics of this beast?

I have got a very good contact at ABT if you need any bits from them!!
I have been dealing with them for a long long time now

PM if you want...

Hi

I've bought a 3 litre TDI Sline too - it's a year old. It was advertised by Audi as having various optional extras one of which was heated seats - took delivery last Friday only to discover NO HEATED SEATS!! This week's weather has been proof enough that they are a must have for me so Audi have offered to find a company to retro fit them - does anyone know if this is a good idea or will it cause me problems? The other option would be to ask them to take the car back and get one with the right spec this time, but that seems a bit drastic.

NicciL said:
Hi

I've bought a 3 litre TDI Sline too - it's a year old. It was advertised by Audi as having various optional extras one of which was heated seats - took delivery last Friday only to discover NO HEATED SEATS!! This week's weather has been proof enough that they are a must have for me so Audi have offered to find a company to retro fit them - does anyone know if this is a good idea or will it cause me problems? The other option would be to ask them to take the car back and get one with the right spec this time, but that seems a bit drastic.

Er the money for that would buy you a nice house a few years back!
Give it them back and get one with the right spec!

Hahaha, my golf has heated seats and it cost me £4k. Its a 2000 model

I jus bought a mondeo estate and that has them!

I cannot beleive you can buy a Q7 without heated seats? Are these not a flagship model? Its nearly 2008 Audi!

just got rid of it, took it to Glasgow audi and they offered me £36500 for it (i paid 45). Took a while to decide what to do so headed down to Ayr Audi (same group) 8 weeks later, offered £32000!!!!! nearly shat myself.....Haggled for around 1.5 hours and ended up getting £34000 and a new A3 2.0tdi s-line for £20k.
shocking how much money they are losing.