Greetings from Across the Pond

RCD6FC

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm a new member from Canada and I've been lurking in the shadows for a few days but figured it was time jump in.

Like a few others I've seen, I'm an Audi prodigal returning to the fold. I had a MY '08 A3 for a few years before switching to a MY '11 Merc C300. Next week I'll be taking delivery of a MY '13 TT coupe with the S-Line Competition package in Samoa Orange. Near as I can tell, this is the equivalent of the Amplified Black package you have over in the UK. I'll post some photos once I actually get my mitts on the car.

Reactions: 45bvtc and Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pictures. Enjoy the forum. :) x

This is RCD6FC's TT:

Damien IMG 4023 1

Don't ask me how I know Sandra, I just do, having worked with him both here in the UK and Canada...

Reactions: RS5 JON and RCD6FC
Thats just stunning. Thank you John. :) x

Reactions: 45bvtc
I AGREE JG51 AUD; hopefully the owner will, at sometime, get around to posting a few of his own, but here's another anyway:

Damien IMG 4020

Isn't that just stunning...

Reactions: RS5 JON
Thanks one and all for the welcome. Sorry for the rather large gap between postings. I really should post some more photos but, to be fair, John already posted the best ones I've taken so far (thanks, John :icon thumright: ).

I've put about 12k miles on her since May and she's now got her winter boots on ready for action. Good thing, too as we've already had a couple of light dustings of snow around here.

Very clean car! The color looks amazing in the daylight.