Full professional polish in Hertfordshire

Joetidman

Reaction score
Anyone got any recommendations for a service where I can get a full body machine polish to take out swirls etc in Hertfordshire? I presume it will take more than a day so somewhere where I won’t fear handing over my keys to but won’t cost the earth would be ideal. My S5 is only a year old but already I’m grimacing when the sun hits a clean panel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buff monkeys in Bishop's Stortford are the best in the business. Aston Martin bring their Vulcans to them and them only to be cleaned and detailed.

https://www.instagram.com/buffmonkeys/

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Joetidman
Anyone got any recommendations for a service where I can get a full body machine polish to take out swirls etc in Hertfordshire? I presume it will take more than a day so somewhere where I won’t fear handing over my keys to but won’t cost the earth would be ideal. My S5 is only a year old but already I’m grimacing when the sun hits a clean panel

We have site sponsors @FranA3 @THQuattro at marrels detailing.

Reactions: Joetidman and FranA3
Hi Joetidman, feel free to send me s inbox message so we can discuss options and poss make a plan of action going forwards.
Fran

Reactions: THQuattro, Joetidman and Sandra
Superb thanks everyone. Will sort as soon as the better weather arrives

Reactions: FranA3 and Sandra
Hi I've had a look and it appears marrels are not in herts? I' looking for either near Bedfordshire, MK or herts too :)

Hi I've had a look and it appears marrels are not in herts? I' looking for either near Bedfordshire, MK or herts too :)
I'm a mobile detailing service if you'd like to get in touch with your requirements and we can discuss options. Fran @fmdetailing

Hi, it looks as if I'm in the same area as you, may I ask who you went with please?