Fuel pump set up

Depends on power expectations but personally anything bigger than a k04 hybrid would be best served with a refreshed intank (OE or dw) and an 044 style inline

<tuffty/>

planning on fitting it where>?
Where ever it’s supposed to go ha
the aem was a in tank and wasnt sure if it would be enough on its own or not
I’m going go the route tuffty has mentioned just looking In to which make to go for

Is the AEM even a proper fit? needs to be right to fit in the OE basket else you will have issue... plus does it support quattro tanks? quattro tanks need a different pump to attache the balance pipe

<tuffty/>

Is the AEM even a proper fit? needs to be right to fit in the OE basket else you will have issue... plus does it support quattro tanks? quattro tanks need a different pump to attache the balance pipe

<tuffty/>
I not checked I just started searching for inline fuel pumps and come across this even though it’s an in tank one. Never heard aem fuel pumps me yon here so thought I’d ask

Ive been running a DW65v drop in tank fuel pump for a couple of years now, no issues.

Your power expectations will ultimately decide what you need however.

I just could not live with the inline pump, christ it was noisy.

Reactions: Tj 0785
Where ever it’s supposed to go ha
the aem was a in tank and wasnt sure if it would be enough on its own or not
I’m going go the route tuffty has mentioned just looking In to which make to go for
not in your tank its not. missing an outlet for one thing
DW65 is the only drop in in-tank pump I'm aware of and what we use for intank pump. (supplemented where required by inline for higher power builds)

Well looks like it’s the dw65 then will have to wait till Friday now just ordered a inlet manifold

DW65 is a very highly rated pump not just in VAG circles. I ran a Bosch 044. As mentioned go DW65 and supplement with something such as a Bosch 044 if you need it.