Frint Sping Needed Please

Gordon Stewart

Reaction score
Hi Folks, a front spring has broken on my wife’s 58 plate 1.8tfsi S Line so desperately need another one , I’m sure it’s the S Lune suspension springs , does anyone have one , Audi want £132 for one , here is a picture of the dot codes

Attachments

• 055A2B0E-D045-42D3-9476-CAE4B7C71755.png
    055A2B0E-D045-42D3-9476-CAE4B7C71755.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 150
The 4 coloured dots define what spring you have and need.

Post a request in the parts request section on the Forum here. Alternatively give your local TPS a call or *** Online on Facebook.

The trouble is you may need to replace both front as the unbroken side has been under tension for 11 years and may have settled a bit. So if you only replace one side it may sit a little lop sided.
Have you checked on ECP?
I just looked and a pair of Sachs springs for my S3 were just under £100 using a discount voucher code.

problem is you cant get aftermarket sline springs, e catalogues from sachs etc specifically mention 'not for sline'. so you have to get them from the likes of tps or *** (who compared to dealers/tps are very good, but compared to the aftermarket, even oem brands, the price is outrageous).

eibach pro kit can be had for around £130 for all 4 springs, and will match sline springs for ride height. personally thats the route id go.
make sure to also do the top mount bearings while youre changing the springs.

Reactions: abmat
Please do not replace one spring, do them as a matched pair.