FBMFSW Question

Highwayman

Reaction score
I have the FBMFSW fitted on my new S3 without a phone pack and the 'Mode' button on the wheel doesn't seem to do anything :mad: . According to the manual it should allow me to switch between CD/Radio/Phone, so I assume that without the phone pack it should still work for CD/Radio. Can anyone confirm that this is correct please?

Thanks in advance!

Phil

The MODE button will only switch between the phone and the currently selected audio source. Changing between audio sources is not possible.

It will only ever be any use if you fit the bluetooth kit. Sadly there is no known way to activate this button to do what we would like it to do!

For those with the Audi Nav system the right button does have a function if you have Traffic announcements set to on when in the map screen. The TA replaces the map with a screen showing the radio station supplying the message. Pressing the button cancels the message and returns the map screen. It's a total waste of a button that could have been used to mute the sound!

That depends on the options your car has I guess. Mine has Bluetooth and SDS. The MFSW is excellent and I wouldnt be without it.